"UNITED NATIONS Virtual" = "UNO Virtual"
Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:50 PM
Martin Luther KING
Nobel Peace Prize 1964 / Prix Nobel de la Paix 1964
Assassinated on April 4th 1968 / Assassiné le 4 Avril 1968
INDIANAIR HOMAGE TO Martin Luther KING : A NEW VA SOON !
In April, INDIANAIR is going to pay homage to Martin Luther KING, who was a disciple of Mahâtma GANDHI. Both of them advocated “non-violence”. To honour their memory, INDIANAIR will launch an original VA in a few days : we shall fly for “PEACE”, human rights (especially the rights of the child), solidarity… all over the World ! (Plenty of airports & aircraft!)
HOMMAGE D'INDIANAIR A Martin Luther KING : UNE NOUVELLE VA BIENTÔT !
En avril, INDIANAIR va rendre hommage à Martin Luther KING, qui était un disciple du Mahâtma GANDHI. Tous deux étaient les apôtres de la « non-violence ». Pour honorer leur mémoire, INDIANAIR va lancer une VA originale dans quelques jours : nous volerons pour la « PAIX », les droits humains (en particulier les droits de l’enfant), la solidarité... dans le Monde entier! (Nombreux aéroports & appareils !)
LINKS / LIENS
1. THE KING CENTER (in English) => http://www.thekingcenter.org/
2. NOBEL PRIZE (in English) => http://nobelprize.or...tes/1g-bio.html
3. WIKIPEDIA (en Français) => http://fr.wikipedia....tin_Luther_King
4. Georges-Guy LOURDEAUX (en Français) > "LA COLOMBE DE LA PAIX" =>
· EN => Happy flying with INDIANAIR. Kind "non-violent" regards.
· FR => Bons vols avec INDIANAIR. Salutations cordiales et "non-violentes".
Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:14 AM
PEACE PILOTS VA
As you know, INDIANAIR has just launched "PEACE PILOTS VA", to honor great Peace Makers like GANDHI, Martin Luther KING, and organisations like UNICEF, RED CROSS, RED CRESCENT, AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL, etc...
If you visit our new VA, you will find many interesting flights all over the world.
PEACE PILOTS VA => http://perso.wanadoo...air/pindex.html
The INDIANAIR statistics have changed, once again. We now offer :
- 18 main VAs
- about 180 secondary VAs
- 560 airports
- over 10000 flights
Happy flying, everyone!
Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:10 PM
I am still working for the development of flight simulation in ASIA, as you know.
As June 12th was the national day in PHILIPPINES, I thought I might create a new VA in INDIANAIR :
PHILIPPINE AIRLINES VA !
So far it is just a "beta" version and some pages (fleet, timetable...) are still under construction, but you may already have an idea of the final result.
INDIANAIR > PHILIPPINE AIRLINES VA => http://perso.orange....ir/phindex.html
Happy flying in Philippines !
Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:39 PM
In the month of May, I proposed to celebrate AFRICA online, and "AFRICA DAY", la "JOURNEE DE L'AFRIQUE".
Several IVAO divisions accpted this cooperation with INDIANAIR : IVAO-ALGERIA, IVAO-EGYPT, IVAO-MOROCCO. The resultat was very pleasant : we were able to fly from CASABLANCA to ALGIERS, TUNIS and CAIRO.
I am convinced that, if we go on cooperating this way, we'll manage to develop flight simulation in AFRICA.
AIR ALGERIE VA
INDIANAIR has been working for a long time to develop simulation in AFRICA. So we propose several African VAs :
- AIR AFRIQUE VA
- ROYAL AIR MAROC VA
- TUNISAIR VA
Today July 5th, to celebrate ALGERIA, INDIANAIR proposes also :
- AIR ALGERIE VA => http://perso.orange....ir/aiindex.html
OUR FLEET : Airbus A330-200, ATR 72, Boeing B737-300, B737-600, B737-800.
DESTINATIONS : Numerous destinations in Algeria, but also in Africa, Europe, France, and Middle East
- ALGERIA = ALGIERS, CONSTANTINE, GHARDAIA, HASSI MESSAOUD, ORAN, TAMANRASSET...
- AFRICA = ABIDJAN, ALGIERS, BAMAKO, CAIRO, CASABLANCA, DAKAR, NOUAKCHOTT, OUAGADOUGOU, TRIPOLI, TUNIS...
- EUROPE = BARCELONA, BRUSSELS, FRANKFURT, GENEVA, LONDON, LUXEMBOURG, MADRID, MOSCOW, PARIS, ROME...
- FRANCE = BORDEAUX, LILLE, LYON, PARIS, MARSEILLE, MONTPELLIER, NICE...
- MIDDLE EAST = AMMAN, BEIRUT, DAMASCUS, DUBAI, JEDDAH...
OUR SCHEDULES include domestic flights in Algeria and international flights.
Vive l'amitié entre la FRANCE, l'ALGERIE, la TUNISIE et le MAROC!
Vive la solidarité entre tous les pays!
Georges-Guy LOURDEAUX - INDIANAIR
Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:43 PM
"JET AIRWAYS VA" website has just been refreshed.
About time too!
- OUR FLEET : ATR72-500, B737-400, B737-700, B737-800, B737-900.
- OUR TIMETABLE : 145 airlinks to many famous places in India.
JET AIRWAYS VA => http://perso.orange....ir/jeindex.html
Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:41 AM
We all like simulation, but some of us appreciate "vintage" planes. I like those of AIR FRANCE, like good old BREGUET 763 « Deux Ponts » (= double-decker). Nothing better to enjoy ancient times flight techniques, where you don’t simply click a button so that the aircraft does all the job. Here, the pilot has to play his part, in order to handle the plane but also to perform departure and arrival procedures properly.
So I am creating a new VA inside our INDIANAIR Group. Its name is « FRANCE CLASSIC VA ». Our beloved BREGUET Deux Ponts « Provence » plays a crucial role here. But you can aso fly the DOUGLAS DC-4, LOCKHEED Super Constellation or VICKERS Viscount700.
Schedules are still « under construction » because the VA is new born but I promise flights will be numerous and varied, including destinations in the whole world, including INDIA. If you are interested, you may have a look here :
FRANCE CLASSIC VA => http://perso.orange....ir/frindex.html .
I wish you all a very good Christmas, in peace, joy and… good health !
Happy flying and… see you soon online on IVAO.
Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:55 PM
Do you like flying in AMERICA, whether it is Central, South or North? Then this piece of news might interest you.
INDIANAIR is extending its network to "AMERICAs", with a new VA : "TACA VA".
OUR FLEET : A319, A320, A321
OUR TIMETABLE : about 100 airlinks to many famous places in America.
TACA VA DESTINATIONS : BELIZE CITY, BOGOTA, BUENOS AIRES, CANCUN, CARACAS, CHICAGO O'Hare, CUZCO, DALLAS Ft Worth, FLORES, GUATEMALA CITY, GUAYAQUIL, HAVANA, HOUSTON, LA CEIBA, LA PAZ, LIMA, LOS ANGELES, MANAGUA, MEXICO CITY, MIAMI, NEW YORK Kennedy, PANAMA CITY, QUITO, ROATAN, SAN FRANCISCO, SAN JOSE, SAN PEDRO SULA, SAN SALVADOR, SANTA CRUZ, SANTIAGO DE CHILE, SANTO DOMINGO, SAO PAULO, TEGUCIGALPA, TORONTO, WASHINGTON Dulles.
TACA VA => http://perso.orange....taca/index.html
Buenos vuelos! Bons vols à tous! Happy flying!
Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:43 AM
ABOLITION of SLAVERY
- As you know, INDIANAIR supports Human Rights, Non-violence and Peace.
- On April 27th 1848, owing to the efforts of Victor SCHOELCHER, France decided that slavery should be abolished in all French colonies. INDIANAIR is proud to celebrate this event.
INDIANAIR TRIBUTE to Victor SCHOELCHER
- One of the major VAs in INDIANAIR is dedicated to famous peacemakers : " PEACE PILOTS VA " => http://perso.orange....ir/peakers.html .
- INDIANAIR pays a tribute to Victor SCHOELCHER :
. " Abolition of Slavery " fly-in on April 29th 2007.
. A new VA in INDIANAIR : " AIR CARAIBES VA " (below).
. Info about V. SCHOELCHER :
> A biography of Victor SCHOELCHER (in English) => http://en.wikipedia....ctor_Schoelcher
> Biographie de Victor SCHOELCHER (en Français) => http://fr.wikipedia....ctor_Schoelcher
> Biografia de Victor SCHOELCHER (en Español) => http://es.wikipedia....ctor_Schoelcher
AIR CARAIBES VA
- Victor SCHOELCHER was a deputy (" député de la Martinique et de la Guadeloupe ") and he is well known for his fight against slavery.
- INDIANAIR pays homage to SCHOELCHER by launching " AIR CARAIBES VA ", a new virtual airline which operates in the Caribbean, a region which includes Martinique and Guadeloupe.
- Our FLEET : A330-200, A330-300, ATR72-500, C208, Do228, ERJ145, ERJ175.
- Our TIMETABLE includes 34 airlinks.
- Our DESTINATIONS are the most picturesque you can dream of : we fly from FORT DE FRANCE or POINTE A PITRE to BELEM, CAYENNE, MARIE GALANTE, PARIS, PORT AU PRINCE, ST BARTHELEMY, ST DOMINGUE, ST MARTIN...
AIR CARAIBES VA => http://perso.orange....ir/aiindex.html
Happy flying everyone! Buenos vuelos! Bons vols!
Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:24 PM
- As you know, INDIANAIR is in favor of international solidarity. So we try to develop flight simulation in the Third World and we insert links to UNICEF in all our VAs => http://www.unicef.org/ .
We also celebrate " AFRICA DAY " every year (25 May).
INDIANAIR TRIBUTE to AFRICA : " KENYA AIRWAYS VA "
INDIANAIR is launching a new African virtual airline : " KENYA AIRWAYS VA " => http://perso.orange....ir/keindex.html .
This new VA is a tribute to KENYA and to Wangari MAATHAI, the Nobel Peace Prize 2004.
She was awarded the prize "for her contribution to sustainable development, democracy and peace"
OUR FLEET is composed of 6 types of aircraft :
- Saab 340.
OUR DESTINATIONS :
1. National (KENYA) :
from Nairobi to Kisumu, Lamu, Malindi, Mombasa
2. International ( to AFRICA, ASIA, EUROPE, INDIAN OCEAN, MIDDLE EAST) :
- AFRICA = Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Bamako, Cairo, Cotonou, Dakar, Dar Es Salaam, Djibouti, Douala, Entebbe, Freetown, Harare, Johannesburg, Khartoum, Kigali, Kinshasa, Lilongwe, Lubumbashi, Lusaka, Maputo, Monrovia, Nairobi, Yaounde, Zanzibar...
- ASIA = Bangkok, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Mumbai-Bombay...
- INDIAN OCEAN = Seychelles
- EUROPE = Amsterdam, London, Paris
- MIDDLE EAST = Dubai, Istanbul
KENYA AIRWAYS VA " => http://perso.orange....ir/keindex.html
Happy flying everyone.
Posted 23 September 2007 - 01:21 PM
INDIANAIR & PEACE => ARMENIA
. INDIANAIR supports human rights, non-violence and peace all over the world, without any distinction of nationality, race, religion, etc…
- INDIANAIR 740 airports include an important destination, YEREVAN Zvartnots UGEE, as a token of remembrance for all the victims of the genocide which took place in 1915.
> ARMAVIA VA
. INDIANAIR pays homage to ARMENIA by offering you a new virtual airline :
> ARMAVIA VA => http://perso.orange....avia/index.html
. We invite all our pilots to fly to YEREVAN Zvartnots UGEE to express our attachment to non-violence and peace.
PEACE PILOTS VA
I am preparing new flights from various countries (EGYPT, FRANCE, GREECE, INDIA, SWITZERLAND, etc...) to ARMENIA. They will be included in our PEACE PILOTS VA very soon.
> PEACE PILOTS VA => http://perso.orange....ir/peindex.html
Wishing you all the best, including PEACE.
Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:07 AM
You know that INDIANAIR is under continuous construction.
We now have about 780 airports and, of course, many new flights.
But the most spectacular change is probably"FSP".
INDIANAIR now offers its pilots to use "FS PASSENGERS" in order to :
- make it easier to learn some aspects of flight (flaps, speed, landing...)
- coordinate learning and aircraft qualifications in a logical progression (Cessna 172, then Beech Baron 58, then Beech King Air 350, etc...)
- manage the pilot's career in FSP
- enrich flight simulation with new data (passengers, payload, aircraft maintenance, etc...)
As INDIANAIR was created for poor countries, especially in ASIA or AFRICA, I do my best to find freeware aircraft or programmes.
We use FSP "free demo" and I have created many flights from SAN FRANCISCO KSFO, so that even simmers who don't have much money can have fun too.
Your career depends on your points + hours + grade.
I am painting the whole default fleet in INDIANAIR colors.
You start on an INDIANAIR Cessna C172SP, then a Beech Baron 58, then a Beech King Air 350, etc...
With this scenario, it is impossible to show off in a PMDG or Level-D if you have not flown on small props first.
We are not interested in childish simmers who imagine they are a good captain because they press a button as soon as they take off and let the FMC do the job.
Definitely, in INDIANAIR, we prefer a good pilot on a Cessna 172 rather than a bad captain on a 747.
More info in INDIANAIR TRAINING CENTER > TRAINING > FS PASSENGERS =>
Posted 02 December 2007 - 12:18 PM
Some news about INDIANAIR...
INDIANAIR Cessna Skyhawk C172SP
- I have improved the propeller (it had been sadly damaged by a bug in my repaint program).
The new repaint is more pleasant now. (see the picture below)
INDIANAIR "Peace Pilots"
- Our "PEACE PILOTS VA" now offers about 400 airports and many more flights.
- PEACE PILOTS VA => http://pagesperso-or...dianaindex.html
- The INDIANAIR Group now offers you about 830 airports all over the world and, of course, thousands of flights (they are so numerous that I do not count them any longer ).
- INDIANAIR Airports => http://pagesperso-or...r/airports.html
- INDIANAIR => http://pagesperso-or...nair/index.html
Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:52 PM
- December 10th is both the international day for human rights and the anniversary of... INDIANAIR.
- Besides, Christmas is coming.
- Let us celebrate these two events together!
INDIANAIR VIRTUAL AIRPORTS
- INDIANAIR offers you the opportunity to fly "all over the world", owing our virtual airlines (VAs) or our virtual airports (VAPs).
- Our VAPs let you perform all flights from or to an airport. So you can fly for plenty of airlines on plenty of different planes.
- I have just created 2 new sites to extend our network.
>>> WORLD VAPs => http://perso.orange....ir/woindex.html
. This is my main Christmas present and it will become a major element in INDIANAIR.
. WORLD VAPs is a site dedicated to virtual airports, including all the major real airports. You now have the opportunity to perform an incalculable number of new flights for plenty of airlines. Owing to WORLD VAPs, INDIANAIR members can now really fly "all over the world".
. WORLD VAPs has just been created and will be "under continuous construction". It already offers these airports :
ABIDJAN ABJ-DIAP, AJACCIO AJA-LFKJ, AMSTERDAM AMS-EHAM, ANCHORAGE ANC-PANC, ANTANANARIVO TNR-FMMI, ATHENS Venizelos ATH-LGAV, ATLANTA ATL-KATL, AUCKLAND AKL-NZAA, BALTIMORE-WASHINGTON BWI-KBWI, BAMAKO BKO-GABS, BANGKOK Suvarnabhumi BKK-VTBD, BEIJING-PEKING BJS-PEK-ZBAA, BERLIN Tegel TXL-EDDT, BOSTON BOS-KBOS, BRUSSELS BRU-EBBR, BUENOS AIRES Ezeiza BUE-SAEZ, CAIRO CAI-HECA, DELHI DEL-VIDP, FORT DE FRANCE FDF-TFFF, GENEVA GVA-LSGG, HONOLULU HNL-PHNL, KATHMANDU KTM-VNKT, MARSEILLE MRS-LFML, MOSCOW Sheremetyevo , NEW YORK Kennedy JFK-KJFK, PARIS CDG-LFPG, SAN FRANCISCO SFO-KSFO, SEYCHELLES SEZ-FSIA, ST DENIS DE LA REUNION RUN-FMEE, TARBES-LOURDES LDE-LFBT, VENICE VCE-LIPZ... More coming soon.
> INDIANAIR INTERACTIVE
. In INDIANAIR, we appreciate active members who fly regularly for our VA, send PIREPs, etc... We now offer them the possibility to take part in the building of WORLD VAPs. Every time you send me a PIREP, you have a right to submit an "airport suggestion" : add your favorite airport into WORLD VAps. Quite simple : at the end of the PIREP form, there is a "COMMENTS" box; you just need to tell me which airport you would like to add. Please specify : "CITY name + Airport name + Airport ICAO CODE". (Example : "OAKLAND Metro Oakland Intl KOAK").
. NB : This is for INDIANAIR active members only and is limited : 1 "airport suggestion" per monthly PIREP.
INDIANAIR Staff wishes you very pleasant flights and a very "HAPPY CHRISTMAS"!
Georges-Guy LOURDEAUX – INDIANAIR Director
Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:37 PM
I am very pleased to announce the INDIANAIR network has still extended.
We now offer you over 900 airports, hundreds of airlines, thousands of destinations and hundreds of thousands of flights in the whole world (including many flights in INDIA, of course).
INDIANAIR 900 AIRPORTS => http://pagesperso-or...r/airports.html
INDIANAIR => http://pagesperso-or...nair/index.html
Bons vols à tous! Happy flying everyone!
Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:42 PM
I am glad to announce the INDIANAIR network has extended, once again.
Our timetables now offer :
> over 1000 airports (many of which are located in... your country, probably! )
> hundreds of airlines
> thousands of destinations
> and hundreds of thousands of flights in the whole world!
INDIANAIR 1000 AIRPORTS => http://pagesperso-or...r/airports.html
Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:51 PM
INDIANAIR C208 Amphibian
Summer holidays are here. At last!
I hope the weather is nice, sunny and warm and I guess you feel like going to the beach... Well this is now possible in INDIANAIR!
I am glad to announce we offer you a brand new aircraft :
INDIANAIR Cessna 208 Caravan Amphibian for FS2004. You will find her in our "REPAINTS" page.
INDIANNEX > REPAINTS > INDIANAIR FLEET => http://www.adenmat.c...x/repaints.html
Wishing you happy flying and very pleasant summer holidays.
Georges-Guy LOURDEAUX - INDIANAIR Director
Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:03 PM
Hi all! Bonjour!
"INDIANAIR" name has been changed into "IKAROS".
IKAROS => http://pagesperso-or...aros/index.html
Sorry for any inconvenience.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users