The simFlight Network Forums

PFC.dll

Guest Hamalandair

Guest Hamalandair

:cry:

Hello Peter,

I bought the fantastic Jetliner Console from PFC, but when I openend the PFC-menue I found only the 767 PIC preprogrammend.

So,because I am flying the DF 737 (like many other Simmer) I would highly appreciate to get also this upperpanel working with the console !

Unfortuantely the APU,De-Ice andsome light-switches do not communicate !

Do you see a chance to fix that problem ?

When I link the APU+ to the APU-switch of the console within the menue, still nothing works :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kindest regards

GeorgeWinkler

I bought the fantastic Jetliner Console from PFC, but when I openend the PFC-menue I found only the 767 PIC preprogrammend.

That's because I managed to hack into their programming interface (which they provided but then did not publish for reasons best known to themselves), no other reason.

So,because I am flying the DF 737 (like many other Simmer) I would highly appreciate to get also this upperpanel working with the console !

If it can be controlled by keystrokes you can program that yourself. There is no programmable interface provided by the DF folks, so there's no other way possible. Using PFC.DLL in combination with FSUIPC Button programming facilities you can actually re-program almost every switch, knob and button on the console. But if there's no way to control the panel other than using the mouse, you are stuck. you could try the freeware program "key2mouse" or whatever it is called. Sorry, I don't have a URL.

Unfortuantely the APU,De-Ice andsome light-switches do not communicate !

If the DF folks don't use the standard FS anti-ice controls for their de-ice, then that is not surprising. The standard FS light switches are already well catered for in the PFC driver, I cannot support others -- but you can program switches if there are keyboard codes for them. There's no APU simulated in FS.

Do you see a chance to fix that problem ?

No. I do not mind adding code pecially for some of the more popular cockpits, if the designers provide a programming interface and tell me about it, but most do not. There is no way I can hack into the innards of every gauge and special panel out there. Life is too short. Sorry.

>> When I link the APU+ to the APU-switch of the console within the menu <<

What APU switch of the console? Sorry, you've lost me. How are you linking them?

Regards,

Pete