#21 Francois Dumas

Francois Dumas

Former Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,747 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:19 AM

I am not sure, since these products were not released by us, but I thought there was no mesh involved in his products. If any mesh you installed actually raises the ground where the chalk cliffs are, it 'might' influence the landscape there... the cliffs were 'handmade' and I don't know what effect mesh has on it. If they are 'objects' then they could disappear underneath higher mesh.

You can test it by disabling the mesh for a bit and have a look..... :)

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

FSAddon.com Publishing
EuropeRides
... and the man's Blog

#22 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,195 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:29 PM

If the mesh didn't line up then yes, theoretically the cliffs could disappear "underground".

Mesh is odd apparently, in that a mesh with a lower priority in the list will actually appear in preference to one higher in the list - the opposite to the way scenery behaves.

Really silly suggestion, but it just helped me solve a clash between UK2000 and FranceVFR - can you disable *ALL* but the default sceneries and the Coboy stuff in your scenery.cfg and see if it appears then?

Ian P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket