The simFlight Network Forums
Ruud Faber

Review by Ian Scott @ AVSIM

:D To all FScene Fans:

A quote from the AVSIM home page:

-----------------

AVSIM Online Staff Reviewer Ian Scott turns his attention to FS2002's scenery enhanced with Ruud Faber's FScene2002 commercial add-on texture packages for Europe, USA&Canada, and New Zealand-Australia. Ian has flown over large parts of Australia and New Zealand as a professional pilot, has spent time in Europe, and during the past 25 years has flown over over just about every part of the US. Ian notes, "With FScene 2002 the generic textures that Microsoft gave us are replaced by far more realistic and interesting ones. Your scenery will be more colorful, more realistic and vastly more interesting... It is the textures that Microsoft provided in a generic form that Ruud has so brilliantly enhanced. With the eye of an artist and an incredible amount of patience and talent, he has created vibrant, colorful, realistic, interesting and for the most part, very realistic renditions of the real world, with unique features for various geographical areas and seasons... My enjoyment of FS2002 has been immeasurably enhanced. Now I enjoy looking at scenery in ways that no previous experience of flight simming has ever given me." Read Ian's review here:

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0403/rudd/fscene.html

------------------

Proud? Me? :wink:

-----------------

AVSIM Online Staff Reviewer Ian Scott turns his attention to FS2002's scenery enhanced with Ruud Faber's FScene2002 commercial add-on texture packages for Europe, USA&Canada, and New Zealand-Australia. Ian has flown over large parts of Australia and New Zealand as a professional pilot, has spent time in Europe, and during the past 25 years has flown over over just about every part of the US. Ian notes, "With FScene 2002 the generic textures that Microsoft gave us are replaced by far more realistic and interesting ones. Your scenery will be more colorful, more realistic and vastly more interesting... It is the textures that Microsoft provided in a generic form that Ruud has so brilliantly enhanced. With the eye of an artist and an incredible amount of patience and talent, he has created vibrant, colorful, realistic, interesting and for the most part, very realistic renditions of the real world, with unique features for various geographical areas and seasons... My enjoyment of FS2002 has been immeasurably enhanced. Now I enjoy looking at scenery in ways that no previous experience of flight simming has ever given me." Read Ian's review here:

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0403/rudd/fscene.html

------------------

"With the eye of an artist and an incredible amount of patience and talent, he has created vibrant, colorful, realistic, interesting and for the most part, very realistic renditions of the real world, with unique features for various geographical areas and seasons... My enjoyment of FS2002 has been immeasurably enhanced.

-----------------

Ian sums it up well Ruud, and you have a right to be proud. I agree with the quote 100%

"With the eye of an artist and an incredible amount of patience and talent, he has created vibrant, colorful, realistic, interesting and for the most part, very realistic renditions of the real world, with unique features for various geographical areas and seasons... My enjoyment of FS2002 has been immeasurably enhanced.

-----------------

Ian sums it up well Ruud, and you have a right to be proud. I agree with the quote 100%