The simFlight Network Forums

? a way to program button or key to open/close FSGarmin430

while running FS2004 in full screen mode. Now to hide/view the Garmin430 (old FSGarmin tied into the Garmin430 Trainer) I have to go back and forth to window mode and then open the Modules tab and click on Hide/View Garmin430.

Why Window mode? You should be able to access any of the FS menu entries, including those in Modules, by pressing ALT then either using the mouse or typing the shortcut key. e.g. ALT M F gets you to the FSUIPC dialogue. All these things work in full screen as well as Windowed mode.

Doesn't this add-on provide a shortcut or hotkey specifically to show/hide its window? If not you should write to the author/suppliers and request it. It is surely a fundamental requirement for such windows?

Regards,

Pete

Thanks Pete, I will look into it in the documents with it. I didn't realize the alt M F thing, with my windows XP I no longer have the letter underlined that used to be there with my old windows me and 98. I wonder if there is a way to have the key letters underlined again.

Regards, Doc

with my windows XP I no longer have the letter underlined that used to be there with my old windows me and 98. I wonder if there is a way to have the key letters underlined again.

Yes, I noticed the highlighting had disappeared -- but the shortcut keys certainly still work the same, in all programs.

Regards,

Pete