The simFlight Network Forums

FS2002 assorted AP flags 1

Guest loic

Guest loic

:shock: Hello,

Is ther any documentation about the description of this parameter from FS2002 (@ is 0818 and 081C)

In fact, the meaning of each bit of the bytes received.

Thanks , have a good day[/img]

Guest loic

:shock: Hello,

Is ther any documentation about the description of this parameter from FS2002 (@ is 0818 and 081C)

In fact, the meaning of each bit of the bytes received.

Thanks , have a good day[/img]

Is ther any documentation about the description of this parameter from FS2002 (@ is 0818 and 081C). In fact, the meaning of each bit of the bytes received.

I have no data whatsoever about anything in offsets 0818 and 081C. How do you know they are "assorted AP flags 1"? If you have some information which I can add to the Programmers Guide, please let me have it!

Regards,

Pete

Is ther any documentation about the description of this parameter from FS2002 (@ is 0818 and 081C). In fact, the meaning of each bit of the bytes received.

I have no data whatsoever about anything in offsets 0818 and 081C. How do you know they are "assorted AP flags 1"? If you have some information which I can add to the Programmers Guide, please let me have it!

Regards,

Pete

:arrow:

HEllo,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

I have seen his parameter, by using the "FsInterrogate" from Pelle Liljendal.

Have a good day

:D

:arrow:

HEllo,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

I have seen his parameter, by using the "FsInterrogate" from Pelle Liljendal.

Have a good day

:D

I have seen his parameter, by using the "FsInterrogate" from Pelle Liljendal

Ahyes, I see. Sorry, I must have forgoten to take them out of the FSUIPC.FSI file before I released it in one of the SDK updates.

Those were locations I used when developing the FS2002 code in FSUIPC, in order to determine how to drive the autopilot and recognise what modes it was in. All that stuff changed between FS2000 and FS2002 and it took me quite a while, and help from FSInterrogate (as you see) to work it out.

As the comment in the FSI says, they are "For Test and Diagnosis Only". With "Extras" logging on in FSUIPC you may also see those values logged occasionally too.

There's now nothing useful in those flags which is not available, as controls and indicators, elsewhere in the interface. Please stick to the locations documented in the Programmers Guide. Anything else is not guaranteed is any case.

Sorry about the confusion!

Pete

I have seen his parameter, by using the "FsInterrogate" from Pelle Liljendal

Ahyes, I see. Sorry, I must have forgoten to take them out of the FSUIPC.FSI file before I released it in one of the SDK updates.

Those were locations I used when developing the FS2002 code in FSUIPC, in order to determine how to drive the autopilot and recognise what modes it was in. All that stuff changed between FS2000 and FS2002 and it took me quite a while, and help from FSInterrogate (as you see) to work it out.

As the comment in the FSI says, they are "For Test and Diagnosis Only". With "Extras" logging on in FSUIPC you may also see those values logged occasionally too.

There's now nothing useful in those flags which is not available, as controls and indicators, elsewhere in the interface. Please stick to the locations documented in the Programmers Guide. Anything else is not guaranteed is any case.

Sorry about the confusion!

Pete