The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Guide for CH Users

flyboy2002

• 1 month later...

Do you have a method of activating Gear and Parking Brake on the yoke levers? I had these when I used CM and sorely miss them.

You can assign any controls to different zones of a joystick axis, and with direction dependence, on the right-hand side of FSUIPC's Axis Assignment option tab. You'll find Gear Up and Gear Down separately assignable in the drop-down list, but I'm afraid there's only a toggle for the Parking Brake, though you could make an "on" and "off" by using the Offset Word Set control with offset x0BC8 and parameter 0 for "off" and "32767 (or x7FFF) for "on".

Regards

Pete

• 1 month later...
Hey there flyboy. Apparently the above-linked pdf has been moved. Where else can I find a copy?

Tht's odd. The file is still there on the Simflight FTP site along with all my other downloads for other announcements, but the link is not working. I'll check it out.

[Later]

I don't know what has happened, but none of my files, listed in any of the Announcements, are accessible here at present. Looks like something has changed at the Simflight server. I am trying to get it sorted now.

Best Regards

Pete

• 1 month later...

flyboy I'm looking forward to read your PDF in details. In the meantime (for CH-Product users), it seems that ControlManager for vista is entering its Beta face (and it still got a few tricks that can't be implemented via FSUIPC - at least as far as I know).

hi,

got the same problem with the ch pedals here and brake control in FSX;

got the rgistered copy of fsuipc (have to setup the latest version before), but is the problem to be cured now with fsuipc?

i got the copy of the pdf calibration manual in addition.

i remember anyway, that there was a similar problem in FSCOF, but it was solved by ticking back the option box "reverse" to normaly funktion.

any news about a solution?

THX

• 5 weeks later...
hi,

got the same problem with the ch pedals here and brake control in FSX;

got the rgistered copy of fsuipc (have to setup the latest version before), but is the problem to be cured now with fsuipc?

i got the copy of the pdf calibration manual in addition.

i remember anyway, that there was a similar problem in FSCOF, but it was solved by ticking back the option box "reverse" to normaly funktion.

any news about a solution?

THX

got the settings working withaou ch pedals calibration by fsuipc, but using fsuipc for all the ch quadrant and buttons.

pictures for settings

post-14-128689538042_thumb.jpg

post-14-128689538046_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your reply. I don't know why, but I was able to download the file late this evening. I also was able to download the fsuipc4156 update this evening. Maybe I am trying to hit the server at the wrong time.

Sorry, I've no idea what is happening, but it something at your end, or with your ISP. The Forum administrators have confirmed that the Server tp which the download links connect is not the same one which was recently updated (it's even in a different country!) and that there's been no change at all as far as those links are concerned. Weird.

Anyway, glad you got what you wanted eventually.

Regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know what the problem is but I can't download anything on the fsuipc.simflight.com server. I have tried the CH Throttle Quadrant PDF and can't download. I have other files on the same server and nothing. I have even tried different browser, disabling the anti virus software and my firewall and nothing. What's going on?

Thanks for any help...

I don't know what the problem is but I can't download anything on the fsuipc.simflight.com server. I have tried the CH Throttle Quadrant PDF and can't download. I have other files on the same server and nothing. I have even tried different browser, disabling the anti virus software and my firewall and nothing. What's going on?

Seems some folks have periodic problems like this. The server is okay and all the links work from here, so it is likely to be your ISP. Try again at another time -- by past reports it comes and goes and only affects a few folk.

Pete

the same problem here at the last 14 days; i can`t download the beta version. All other downloads are available.

There is no difference in access between one file and another in this Server folder. they are all files in one folder. I don't understand how you find that you cannot get one particular file, but all the others are okay!?

Which file is it you cannot get in any case? What "beta" are you talking about?

Or please, make a upload from the beta versions to http://www.schiratti.com........

I don't have access to that server at all, it isn't mine. The current one is fine for all interim and beta releases as I can change the contents quickly and easily, and all but one or two folks have access to all of them 100% of the time. To get files uploaded elsewhere is much more complicated and I only do it for final releases. It takes a few days at best each time.

Please clarify, exactly what are you saying does and does not work. Your message makes no sense at all I'm afraid.

Regards

Pete