#41 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

Hi Jaap

I screwed up again, I tried replacing the Traffic Toolbox dll and I no longer can see the add on menu for FSUIPC.
Hopefully I have sent you both the Traffic DLL and the XML dll.

Sorry for the inconvience.

Kenny G.

They should be with this post I forgot to zip them up.

Good luck

Kenny G.

Attached Files

#42 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,341 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

Thats what you programmed. Traffic toolbox is the only module you want to add... You have to edit this file and to maintain it, if you have more than ones section. Since Peter Dawson is a very good guy, I think that if you have the traffic toolbox working nor ( do you?) , and install FSUIPC4 again, you should have both entries in the file and both working. If the traffic toolbox still does not work, we can continue to trouble shoot.

#43 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:10 PM

Thats what you programmed. Traffic toolbox is the only module you want to add... You have to edit this file and to maintain it, if you have more than ones section. Since Peter Dawson is a very good guy, I think that if you have the traffic toolbox working nor ( do you?) , and install FSUIPC4 again, you should have both entries in the file and both working. If the traffic toolbox still does not work, we can continue to trouble shoot.

Hi Burkhard
Unsure what you mean You have to edit this file.
I did go to Peter Dawson page and installed the latest DLL but I still do not have the FSUIPC menu in FSX.
I did download a Toolbox DLL from your site which was mentioned May 16 because it worked when I had MTX 5.0 and saved the original Toolbox DLL prior to copying it in MyTraffic Folder.
So as it stands I gues I require some more Trouble Shooting:(

Kenny G.

#44 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,341 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

Do you see the traffic toolbox now, with the actual traffictoolbox.dll in the MyTraffic folder and the dll.xml file you sent in your user profile?

#45 baksteen33

baksteen33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationIn the mountains

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:24 PM

Hi Kenny, I would suggest attaching the dll.xml with which FSUIPC works. We'll then check the traffictoolbox entry. The traffictoolbox which came with your installer and the one you downloaded are identical AFAIK.

Don't despair, we're on the final centimeters! ;-)

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

#46 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

Hi Kenny, I would suggest attaching the dll.xml with which FSUIPC works. We'll then check the traffictoolbox entry. The traffictoolbox which came with your installer and the one you downloaded are identical AFAIK.

Don't despair, we're on the final centimeters! ;-)

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Hi Jaap

Here is the dll.xml which I zipped up from the MyTraffic folder.

Attached Files

• Attached File  dll.zip   338bytes   16 downloads

#47 baksteen33

baksteen33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:18 AM

Hi Kenny, we need the dll.xml from here:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Ideally the one which works with FSUIPC and all your other addons. Don't bother if the traffictools don't work, we'll add the line for you. Afterwards, all you need to do, is, make sure the traffictoolbox.dll is in the MyTraffic directory.

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

#48 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

Hi Kenny, we need the dll.xml from here:

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Ideally the one which works with FSUIPC and all your other addons. Don't bother if the traffictools don't work, we'll add the line for you. Afterwards, all you need to do, is, make sure the traffictoolbox.dll is in the MyTraffic directory.

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Hi Jaap

Here is the one from Microsoft\FSX

Good Luck

Kenny G.

Attached Files

• Attached File  dll.zip   492bytes   11 downloads

#49 baksteen33

baksteen33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:43 AM

Hi Kenny, please try this one, hope it works now. Please also verify whether you have the traffictoolbox.dll in your MyTraffic folder.

Good luck and kind regards

Jaap

Attached Files

#50 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

Hi Jaap

When I return home later this afternoon I will paste the dll.xml into my FSX directory you sent me.
Before I paste your Dll should I deleate the one that is in the directory.

Tks. for your comments.

Kenny G.

#51 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:07 PM

Hi Kenny, please try this one, hope it works now. Please also verify whether you have the traffictoolbox.dll in your MyTraffic folder.

Good luck and kind regards

Jaap

Great News Jaap

Everything works as advertised, Lots of Planes LOL, Tool Box Displayed on the FSX Flight Sim menu and also Add on FSUIPC displayed.

Tks. again for all your support.

Have a safe day.

Kenny G.

#52 baksteen33

baksteen33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:48 PM

Excellent, Kenny! :-) Thanks for the feedback.

It was a missing '>'.

All in all this has been a weird occurrence. I still don't understand how the wrong installer could have changed scenery data and for example the DEM4km.bgl.

I'm sorry all of this happened. Next time you run into trouble, please contact us immediately and we'll get into text messaging or something alike sooner, ok?

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

#53 KennyG

KennyG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

Excellent, Kenny! :-) Thanks for the feedback.

It was a missing '>'.

All in all this has been a weird occurrence. I still don't understand how the wrong installer could have changed scenery data and for example the DEM4km.bgl.

I'm sorry all of this happened. Next time you run into trouble, please contact us immediately and we'll get into text messaging or something alike sooner, ok?

Cheers and kind regards

Jaap

Hi Jaap

Thanks again for all your support.
Hopefully I won't have to touch my current FSX and MyTraffic.
Take Care:)

Kenny G.

#54 Mark Ruble

Mark Ruble

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

Greetings, Jaap...admin...or whoever tech wizzards :

My name is Mark, (Markt182)

This may seem bizzare, but here goes: I bought FSX (delux) years ago...have enjoyed it much, but I ended up uninstalling it (i think maybe by accident) so I dug out DISK 1 and 2...and neither of them are recognized by my DVD/CD-R drive. I have no clue why. So, (only $19.99) i grabbed a copy of FSX (standard) of the store shelf...and IT won't read EITHER! ...i even switched -out CD-R drives (hardware) with a like model from my other (obsolete) E- machings tower. SAME results! Oh, BTW- im running WIN 7...anyways, I was suffering from flight -withdrawl...I downloaded a TORRENT .magnet file <- (non-iso) <-as the FSX app is too big to image/burn. I installed...and got the same pesky ERROR of topic: " Dem4kp.bgl missing/corrupt" I read this thread, and went ahead and looked in SCEN/BASE/SCEN and the file is there-> 4.2mb's -or-so... MY QUESTION(s):
If it's there, then (I assume) it's gotta be 1.) corrupted... or, like one of Ya'all mentione d earlier 2.) is there some command, or app. ext. ..that opens .bgl files thats missing?

and, I dont feel wrong doing the torrent since Iv'e Paid for both FSX, and FSX (delux)...and I figured when prompted, one of the product key #'s would be valid.

Your expertease applied would be greatly appreciated,

-Mark Ruble, Portland, Oregon.

#55 Mark Ruble

Mark Ruble

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

( . . .CONTINUED FROM POST ABOVE (MarkT182) )

Hi...I forgot to mention that I did have (saved) both SP1, and SP2, which, after installing (or attempted install-Lol!) they both installed successfully...anything else I'm forgetting? ....hm,m... oh, my processor is 32bit. -Mark. :oops:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket