The simFlight Network Forums

Registration Key fsuipc through SimMarket

Hello Peter

I have purchased a license at SimMarket for fsuipc. Email has been recived from them saying click on link for order details and registration key, but the link gives details of order but no reg key!

Do you know how I get one?

Thanks

Richard

I have purchased a license at SimMarket for fsuipc. Email has been recived from them saying click on link for order details and registration key, but the link gives details of order but no reg key!

As with any order, you get a receipt for your order/payment, and when that goes through they process the order and send the "goods". In this case the "goods" are another email with your keys. As they say in the DELIVERY section at the top, they undertake to do this within 24 hours. If you don't get them in that time, report it as a problem to the problem email address.

Pete

Thank you Pete

As the email said it was on the simmarket page, and as other items I have purchased from them has had the details their, I assumed yours would also be there. I did not realise your product would be different.

I will therefore have to wait patiently for them to turn up within the next 21 hours

Regards

Richard

As the email said it was on the simmarket page

Said what was on the SimMarket page? Sorry, I'm evidently confused. The SimMarket page does contain a link to Enrico Schiratti's site, where you can download my modules, as always. Is that what you mean?

as other items I have purchased from them has had the details their, I assumed yours would also be there. I did not realise your product would be different.

ErI certainly don't understand that. How could they have YOUR personal access keys for my modules up on a private website, for your eyes only, before you have paid for them. Or even after, come to that. I am evidently misunderstanding something quite fundamental here. Can you explain, please?

Regards,

Pete

Pete

It is very easy. I go to "my account details" at SimMarket and there is a record of each purchase I have made. If it is still active there is the opportunity to download (if it is downloadable) and if a key is needed it appears there.

I last did this with a Lago product when they had problems with their payment system and it worked without any problems.

In any event I have now received the registration code from SimMarket.

Perhaps Simmarket ought to change their email as it does quite clearly state:

"Follow this link to see your order details, retrieve registration keys and for links for Direct Download Delivery:

https://secure.simmarket.com/account_hi?order_id= (blanked out)"

Regards

Richard

Perhaps Simmarket ought to change their email as it does quite clearly state:

"Follow this link to see your order details, retrieve registration keys and for links for Direct Download Delivery:

Hmm. I don't really understand much of that, I assume it is just a general reference. I have forwarded your comment to SimMarket. Please send other complaints or suggestions direct, it would be quicker.

Regards,

Pete