The simFlight Network Forums

??ghosting??

Hi Peter,

A strange things has just started happening. I use the PMDG 737 and have used your macro for assigning switches etc. Everything has been working fine since I started using the macro and all of a sudden I am getting an action from the fuel ctrl switch that lowers or raises the landing gear. The only change I have made to anything is in increasing the clock time in my BIOS which I did yesterday and that was when this issue started. Could there be a connection between the two - overclosking by 10% as per ASUS manual and having this switch work both the fuel and landing gear? The left center fuel is all that is assigned to this particular switch.

I tried clearing the assignment and reassigning the switch but it didn't make any difference. It is only on the Left Center fuel switch that this happens.

Thanks

Rob

... all of a sudden I am getting an action from the fuel ctrl switch that lowers or raises the landing gear. The only change I have made to anything is in increasing the clock time in my BIOS which I did yesterday and that was when this issue started. Could there be a connection between the two - overclosking by 10% as per ASUS manual and having this switch work both the fuel and landing gear? The left center fuel is all that is assigned to this particular switch

No. there's really no way anything you do like that can get an "assignment" to another function.

I tried clearing the assignment and reassigning the switch but it didn't make any difference.

When you "cleared" the assignment, before reassigning, did it still operate the landing gear? That's the only way really to check if you do have another assignment, maybe in FS itself, for instance.

You can also enable button and event logging (not axis logging) in FSUIPC's logging tab, then operate the switch, and see, from the FSUIPC Log file (in the Modules folder) what is happening.

Regards

Pete