#1 liltrey

liltrey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts
  • LocationFort Drum

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

"Fall in!!!" those are the words i'll be hearing soon by the end of this month. I will be gone for 6 months for my army training so I wont be able to particpate.

But I think everyone who is willing to activly participate in the screenshot comp should speek up if they want this comp to continue.

Also I dont think the moderation of the screen comp should rest on one person's shoulders. I think If you have 3 or more people running the comp and communicating with each other on how the comp should be ran then that would increase intrest and new ideas will be made ( not saying the Chris doesn't have good ideas :wink: )

But I wish you all farewell and I hope you all have luck with this competition :)
System Specs: Asus G75 laptop, Intel core I7-3630QM max core clock 3392mhz, 8 gig ddr3 ram at 800mhz, Geforce gtx 670 with core clock at 601mhz, vid memory at 2 gig dedicated at 1399mhz and shader clock at 1202mhz, HD 1 Tb at 5400rpm

#2 Speedpig001

Speedpig001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 987 posts
  • LocationEGKK

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:52 AM

Good Luck!!
Posted Image

#3 CBris

CBris

Kitchen Cynic and Phriday Filosopher

• Administrators
  • 7,302 posts
  • Locationnear ETHS

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

"Fall in!!!" those are the words i'll be hearing soon by the end of this month. I will be gone for 6 months for my army training so I wont be able to particpate.

But I think everyone who is willing to activly participate in the screenshot comp should speek up if they want this comp to continue.

Also I dont think the moderation of the screen comp should rest on one person's shoulders. I think If you have 3 or more people running the comp and communicating with each other on how the comp should be ran then that would increase intrest and new ideas will be made ( not saying the Chris doesn't have good ideas :wink: )

But I wish you all farewell and I hope you all have luck with this competition :)

There are more people behind the competition. I am "just" the front man... There's the network management, occasionally there's sponsors and any of the network staff can contribute at will.

Be that as it may - we rest a while.
Chris B, aka "Dances with paintbrushes", aka EagleSkinner

Posted Image

"EagleSkinner" repaints can be found on my homepage (click the image)

My Blog
Follow me on Facebook too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket