#1 aussiecop

aussiecop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself, I have just recently taken on the role of Director of Development for Nemeth Designs. I have several years development experience in both helicopters and working with one of the largest scenery producers in FS. I am also a RW helicopter pilot and Police Officer (don't hold it against me!) I have taken up this role to improve our helicopter development and to also provide you real time assistance here on the forums and anywhere else that I am needed. Our forum responses to support have been spotty in the past, but with some of the new policies I am putting in place, you should at least have a response here on the forums to your issue within 24 hours, even if it is just to say that we are aware of the issue and are working on it.

I am looking forward to providing you with any help that you need and look forward to being your point person from Nemeth to keep you informed of developments we are implementing to improve on current helicopters and to produce more high quality helicopter addons for your flying enjoyment.

Cheers,

Ryan
Posted Image

#2 YoYo

YoYo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:29 PM

Welcome Ryan! :D

webmaster of YoYosims www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

#3 halomaster

halomaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:55 PM

This is what we are waiting for!! Finally Nemeth improves there Support! :D

#4 Hughes-MDflyer4

Hughes-MDflyer4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

Yay! We actually have support now! :mrgreen:

brandon_sig_hc_jul2012.png

Brandon Filer | Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 @ 2.53GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 | Windows 8 64 bit | FSX Accel/SP2

#5 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,374 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

As you might have noticed, Ryan, I think your presence might be a little welcome. :mrgreen:

Nice to have you around and welcome to the forums as well!

Ian P.
Posted Image

#6 aussiecop

aussiecop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, I am here to make Nemeth more accessible and personal so feel free to PM me or make posts in the forum. It will be checked several times daily.
Posted Image

#7 hughesflyer4

hughesflyer4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:19 AM

Thanks Ryan. SO SO SO Very glad to have you with ND helis. Finally, Some support. Glad to here also about the police thing and also hei pilot. My dads been heli pilot for 25 years. Glad to here more out there. By the way. whats nem bros plans short term wise. I Mean you know, More patches. Or new heli design concerning milviz or what. Also A good Idea for new patch would be the always fun water cannon on the front of the fire SC. would be great. If not. Its really a great heli.

#8 hughesflyer4

hughesflyer4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:21 AM

By the way. Could you clear this up For all of us. Is the Nem Des. team even considering the finish of the Mil-Viz Agusta project. One of my favorite helis.

#9 aussiecop

aussiecop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:51 PM

In the short term its clean up time, fixes for the UH1 and skycrane and also going back to fix a few other user reported issues with some of the other helicopters, small issues but worth a fix to make sure everyone is happy. Long term there are 2 other helicopters being worked on currently aside from any future Milviz/Nemeth collaborations. We are also thinking about revisiting some of the already released models and adding some variants but at this stage it is still in the "maybe" box. As for the skycrane having a water cannon, I don't see that happening just yet, but you never know what might happen down the track. Thanks for your interest and continued support.
Posted Image

#10 hughesflyer4

hughesflyer4

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for the fast reply. thats a first lol. But glad to here the news. Keep up the good work everyone. cant wait to see the changes!!!

Best Regards
Dalton.

#11 kremin

kremin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

Hi Ryan,

Very pleased indeed to hear all this - a good product deserves good support that's for sure. I had made a couple of posts about how ND seemed to be charging ahead with new projects without getting the existing ones fixed, in my case the UH-1 Huey cockpit. Recently I was PM'd by Peter about it so I knew something was happening, and now your announcement - all is looking good. All the best in your new role.

best regards

Rick Canham
Kangaroo Island
South Australia

#12 aussiecop

aussiecop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for the feedback Rick, We are testing some of the things already fixed in a new patch at the moment, we will continue to try and make sure every issue is fixed to everyone's satisfaction and make sure that new products are exhaustively tested by our new beta team and make sure they are released so that you can buy with confidence.
Posted Image

#13 JayKae

JayKae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:50 AM

Excellent work there Ryan, great to see Nemeth going forward :)
Posted Image

#14 DK-joergen

DK-joergen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:22 AM

Hi, I have a little question, which I don't know in which thread to ask. Seeing that this is a recent thread Iøll give it a go here.
Im working on a little project on my own, but have hit some problems. What software does the Brothers use when they create their excelent projects?

My current dilemma is that I have gotten my hands on Alan Devins source files for his FSX version of the Bell 222.
These files was uploaded to the public cause he wasn't able to find time to complete him self.

Problem is that I cant convert it to something which is compatible with the FSX SDK.
Im using 3ds max 2010 32-bit and I want to get it into Gmax for compiling into FSX. I've tried BFF but that was written for 3ds max 9 so it wont script properly. And no uck exporting by converting to .3ds file either. Any Ideas?

Or is it possible for you to take up the project? Looks pretty much complete with animations and everything. Only minor texture tweeking is required and of course compiling into FSX. Would appreciate any suggestions.

#15 aussiecop

aussiecop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

Hi,

There is not much likelihood that we could take over alans work as it was released to the community as freeware so we could not complete his work and then ask people to pay for it.

As far as the technical questions I will forward this on to Peter to answer.

Cheers,
Posted Image

#16 euroastar350

euroastar350

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationNewark,Delaware.USA

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

Hi, I have a little question, which I don't know in which thread to ask. Seeing that this is a recent thread Iøll give it a go here.
Im working on a little project on my own, but have hit some problems. What software does the Brothers use when they create their excelent projects?

My current dilemma is that I have gotten my hands on Alan Devins source files for his FSX version of the Bell 222.
These files was uploaded to the public cause he wasn't able to find time to complete him self.

Problem is that I cant convert it to something which is compatible with the FSX SDK.
Im using 3ds max 2010 32-bit and I want to get it into Gmax for compiling into FSX. I've tried BFF but that was written for 3ds max 9 so it wont script properly. And no uck exporting by converting to .3ds file either. Any Ideas?

Or is it possible for you to take up the project? Looks pretty much complete with animations and everything. Only minor texture tweeking is required and of course compiling into FSX. Would appreciate any suggestions.

I have gathered a team to finish this helicopter for FS9 and FSX, work has begun on the FS9 version with the X version at a later date.
Posted Image
George A.Arana
GSpider Rotorcraft Designs
Newark,Delaware.USA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket