tzombie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hello;
Today I went to install this program again on my computer,its a 64 bit system,the download went good,but when all wa done,the configurator does show up,its just a blank white box,nothing in it to select,also at the Sitka(rocky) airport,there are trees everywhere,and the ships are in them,brely any water showing,this is the second time I've tried this,but the same result?any suggestions.I also have FS 2010 Global installed,but it did not affect it before on the 32 bit system,I have windows 7.Any help with this would be appreciated.I tried to log on to the forum for the product at the site,but was not able to.

Mark
Mark

Fsx Acceleration
Windows 7 64 bit
12gb ram

#2 BC_Holger

BC_Holger

Product Support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • LocationSidney, B.C.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

Hi Mark,

I suggest you send a PM to Francois through these forums or the FSAddon forum to help you with access to the Tongass X support forum.

Also please provide us with your order number to receive support; see http://forums.fsaddo...opic.php?t=2362

Cheers, Holger

#3 tzombie

tzombie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

Thank you for your reply,I sent an e-mail,a long with the order number to the e-mail address.

Mark
Mark

Fsx Acceleration
Windows 7 64 bit
12gb ram

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket