Valcor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hey Holger,

I'm posting this here because the official FSAddon Website is impossible to register for! I've tried twice to type in that blasted confirmation code and both times I got it wrong so many times that the system locked me out.

Anyhow, wanted to see if I could get some help on a strange, straight coastline in Tongass X. It seems to happen right at the cross over point from Tongass coverage area.

I also have UTX Alaska installed, with Tongass above it in the library and it happens if I have PNW disabled or enabled through FTX central.

My order # is 680636 from simmarket.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Valcor EFC_824

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

#2 BC_Holger

BC_Holger

Product Support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • LocationSidney, B.C.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 03:05 AM

Hi Valcor,

sorry, I missed your post here. You might want to get in touch with Francois so that he can get access for you to the FSAddon forums.

In any case your screenshots are taken outside of Tongass (its northern boundary is N58) and this line has been reported in the UTX Alaska forums a couple of times; see http://www.simforums...topic37064.html

Cheers, Holger

#3 Valcor

Valcor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:33 AM

Thanks Holger. Appreciate the support in a strange forum.

-Dave
Valcor EFC_824

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -- how passionately I hate them!
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket