The simFlight Network Forums

fs interrogate

Hi Pete

I don.t seem to be able to ADD a new var. to the grid. For some reason the offset 0af8 is missing and I need this. I am tying to work out the Eng Tanks and Fuel Pumps in my overhead PGM. I see in your doc. to right click within the grid but it does not say add anywhere. I don't get the " variable-edit" pop up window as show in your doc. When I right click I do see a pop up that reads, write single, grid options, copy to clip,copy quick. Any Ideas. Ron

I don.t seem to be able to ADD a new var. to the grid. For some reason the offset 0af8 is missing and I need this. I am tying to work out the Eng Tanks and Fuel Pumps in my overhead PGM. I see in your doc. to right click within the grid but it does not say add anywhere. I don't get the " variable-edit" pop up window as show in your doc. When I right click I do see a pop up that reads, write single, grid options, copy to clip,copy quick. Any Ideas. Ron

Sorry, FSInterrogate isn't mine, and I didn't write any documentation for it. Also, 0AF8 is most certainly listed and has been for many many years -- it started in FS2000.

I don't use FSInterrogate myself much these days, but I just loaded it up, and I can right-click anywhere on the Variables grid and select "Add Variable". It's the third option down after "Edit Variable" and "Copy Variable". Maybe you are looking at the Interrogate grid instead?

ON the Variables grid, the information on the left-hand panel tells me I'm using data which I last updated on 2nd February last year.

You ARE running FSInterogate2std.exe I assume?

Regards

Pete