Photo

FSUIPC, VB.NET 2010,PM SYSTEMS. OUTREACH.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ron Buchwald

Ron Buchwald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Fla

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:32 PM

Hello All.
I am developing an APP. That will replace the lower EICAS page's for the B777 twin jet. I am using VB.Net 2010 express addition. I am looking for anyone with any programing knowledge to collaborate on this along with me. I find that I get bogged down, sometimes for day's, tying to code the very simplest code. I would enjoy anyone that would like to work on this add on for PM systems to join in. I have written well over 500 lines of code thus far and have a long way to go.
What I am trying to do is:
1) Replace the non functioning pages found in the lower EICAS for the B777. in the PM system PFD display.
2) Add many features to the EICAS that are found in the real B777, such as additional sub page's that PM does not show.
3) Also replace a part of the Upper EICAS page with messages that, again PM does not display.
4) Have a border less window that can be dragged to do the above.
I have been able to do all of the above thus far. I have the Electric and Fuel page's drawn and displayed in the border less draggable window and I have many more to do. The message window is now the focus and does work.
Why then do I need help, well there is much more that I don't know than what I do know and the time to research each problem I encounter is staggering. It would be so much nicer to have allies in this, a sounding board, a new set of eye's to solve a task.
If you are interested, Please post a response. I don't know if posting my e-mail address is ok to do, but will so that we could commutate without bogging down this site. Thank you, Ron.

#2 Ron Buchwald

Ron Buchwald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Fla

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

Well, looks like I am on my own. Ron. :rolleyes:

#3 Pete Dowson

Pete Dowson

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 26,390 posts
  • LocationNear Stoke-on-Trent, UK

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:13 PM

Well, looks like I am on my own. Ron. :rolleyes:

You do realise you are posting in the "download Links" subforum, which is where folks go to find my updates and other contributions. I doubt whether anyone would take notic of appeals for help here. I only just noticed your thread myself.

Do you want me to move the thread to the Support Forum? Otherwise I should really delete it as it is inappropriate here.

Regards
Pete

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket