The simFlight Network Forums

Delphi 2010/XE FPCuser.pas

jeehell

Hello all Delphi coders,

As there were a couple topics on the forums, I post here a 2009/2010/Xe compatible version of the FPCuser.pas file. All the credits still go back to the original author, Pelle F. S. Liljendal, I merely modified a couple lines to adjust it to new delphi unicode conventions.

Cheers,

JeeHell

FPCuser.zip

• 8 months later...

Hello,

I used your FCPUser.pas but something goes wrong ... I think it has to do with memory leaks.

5ad16ff768.jpg

When I click OK to return the application. The application says Okay but not labeled with the Flight Simulator.

552df84168.jpg

Anyone with this same problem?

Thank you in advance for the help everyone.

I used your FCPUser.pas but something goes wrong ... I think it has to do with memory leaks.

Sorry, I don't know Delphi at all, but doesn't it come with a debugger? If you debugged the program you'd surely be able to see why it is crashing with that bad pointer (FFFFFFF0) and fix it. The error reported certainly doesn't relate to anything obscure like a "memory leak", but a straightforward crash.

Pete

Hello Peter,

I made some corrections to the code FCPUser.pas and MainForm.pas. Now is working with Delphi Unicode.

7dad1ca903.jpg

If you want I can send the file containing all the necessary content compressed (336kb) for you (UIPC_SDK_Delphi_UNICODE.RAR).

Thank you for your attention.

• 3 weeks later...