The simFlight Network Forums

LINDA released!

guenseli

We are proud to announce the relase of LINDA!

LINDA is the Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning Tool for FSX.

Developed by Artem Crum was LINDA growing over the last month from a few LUA scriptings to a complete Interface with many useful tools and abilities!

- With LINDA you could easily assign any of your Joysticks/HID Devices via a simple pop-up menu

- easy assigning with one click of all FSX controls

- Theres already a set of LUA scripts integrated so can assign special functions for several addons, like PMDG MD11/JS41 or A2A Accusim aircraft, IFly737 etc (you can assign these functions as easy as normal commands: simple click into the pop-up)

- VRInsights MCP Combo is fully supported and LINDA added much more features to the combo, like enhanced display possibilities, radio mode button toggles Radio DME/ADF/VOR sounds, several modes for each part of the combo.

- Easy changing and assigning of controls and functions (simple pop-up click)

- No SerialFB and Keymapper needed any longer (but you could run it if you use other VRInsight devices), No VSPE needed.

- LINDA should be a platform for creating and gathering LUA scripts for advanced addons

- LINDA has several useful tools implemented so that LUA hunting and creating functions for advanced addons would be a lot easier!

That just a few features ... read more in the LINDA forum at AVSIM, please

For any questions about LINDA please use also these LINDA forums ...

Oh, nearly forgot it ... LINDA is freeware!

I hope we could see you as new LINDA users, soon :wink:

Thanks for reading!

Günter

LINDA needs a registered copy of FSUIPC!

• 3 months later...

Does this mean that I can use LINDA to capture and assign mouse clicks in aircraft cockpits that previously didn't work with FSUIPC mouse trapping techniques? - If so this would be so amazingly great and exactly what I'm looking fot!!! :)

My last home cockpit was an A319 (Wilco model) which I used FSUIPC to capture mouse clicks to assign to my pysical controller buttons to the VC buttons but I've now decided to make a fighter cockpit which uses the IRIS F22 Raptor but FSUIPC unfortunetly cannot capture any of the cockpit switches etc :(

I look forward to hearing back :)

Hi Bobby,

no LINDA is not able to "capture" mouse clicks.

But with the LINDA tracer you could find out Lua Variables, offsets and controls.

All you need ...

As Wilco or IRIS are not known as very system deep addons, I think it shouldn't be to difficult to find out these functions.

I invite you to the LINDA forum to read more about it and ask further questions regarding LINDA!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Bobby,

no LINDA is not able to "capture" mouse clicks.

But with the LINDA tracer you could find out Lua Variables, offsets and controls.

All you need ...

As Wilco or IRIS are not known as very system deep addons, I think it shouldn't be to difficult to find out these functions.

I invite you to the LINDA forum to read more about it and ask further questions regarding LINDA!

I am also looking for a way to assign a mouse click, and I have so far learned that the log lvars.lus tool does not even see when these mouse clicks are taking place. Is there some other way to capture them or perhaps are the mouse clicks not an LUA event at all?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...