#1 prsouren

prsouren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:28 AM

Hi all,

Finally after buying the PMDG NGX B737 I noticed a small thing while trying to load a FSC flightplan in the a/c FMC in the CO Route.
It seems PMDG has moved the NGX flightplans into a sub-folder other than the default one used by the 747 and MD11

Currently I have the following setup: D:\Games\FSX\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS
but PMDG NGX a/c FMC appears to load flightplans from another folder that has been added into PMDG dir eg : X:\...\FSX\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\
NGX

Did some else notice this too or is is just me ?
So a workaround now is to create the flightplan in FSC9, find it in PMDG\flightplans and then manually move it to the subfolder \NGX.

It's inconvenient but if FSC could manage to set some flightplans directory manually it would help a lot... (like it's possible for FC,FSInn,PM and Xplane)
Yes I read some articles about "it's PMDG policy but now as it seems PMDG has deciced to change something.

Nevertheless, very nice program, keep up the good work.

Peter

#2 VolkerHeine

VolkerHeine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,291 posts
  • LocationEDDK Germany

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Hi Peter,
your observation is partially correct.
The NGX has an own folder for flight plans. This folder saves flight plan created from the PMDG FMC.
The FMC seeks but first in the ...\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS and then in its own folder.
The next version of the FSCommander will take into account that although it makes no difference where the plan is saved.
Regards,
Volker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket