The simFlight Network Forums

Strange behavior programming using FSUIPC

I trying to use FSUIPC to change value of some offset (ex: 0x5648 for altitude, etc) of Wilco Airbus 320. Everything work well at the beginning, after a while stop working. The offsets of FS still working but Wilco does not. I look everywhere without clue. I read somewhere something about WideFS stop working after 10 minutes if is not registered. I no have idea if is the same problem. Any idea?

I'm using FS9 and FSUIPC 3.991

Thanks in advance.

I trying to use FSUIPC to change value of some offset (ex: 0x5648 for altitude, etc) of Wilco Airbus 320.

What is wico doing using offset 5648? That is allocated to Project Magenta! As far as I am aware Wilco aircraft do not use FSUIPC at all.

Everything work well at the beginning, after a while stop working. The offsets of FS still working but Wilco does not. I look everywhere without clue.

Sorry, i think you've come to the wrong place. I really don't know how you are expecting to interface to Wilco aircraft through FSUIPC, but for a Wilco aircraft not working you need their support.

I read somewhere something about WideFS stop working after 10 minutes if is not registered.

WideFS never works at all unless it is registered. There is no time limited demo.

Pete

Hi,

I guess The Ghost is using the FSUIPC Exporter of Eric Marciano which is the only way to export FSUIPC offsets from Wilco Airbusses (I have that as well). It costs money though and only has 5 or 10 minutes before it stops working if you have not payed Eric and received a license code in return.

Kosta

• 1 month later...

Look like you are right friend. Now I have to find another way to do this because I'm trying to build a hardware for work with Wilco, Airsimmer and the others A320. Any idea?

Thanks for the help

Hi,

I guess The Ghost is using the FSUIPC Exporter of Eric Marciano which is the only way to export FSUIPC offsets from Wilco Airbusses (I have that as well). It costs money though and only has 5 or 10 minutes before it stops working if you have not payed Eric and received a license code in return.

Kosta