The simFlight Network Forums

windows 7, fsx, ch yoke,ch peddals,ch throttle (6 levers and six switches) fsuipc version 4.80, Ifly 737-800 : im a noobe to fsuipc, ive been trying to program all my functions to be run solely off fsuipc i unchecked "enable controllers" in fsk controller settings, then i deleted every joystick command there was except for hat command. i printed out "FSUIPC-Quick start tutorial" the only thing i did different was i did not use the beech king plane since i dont ever fly those. i only fly 737s and 767s. my brakes worked out fine, and my throttle worked out fine. but my ailerons and elevator didnt. elevader does move but without hardly any travel either direction. the ailerons dont move at all. i did exactly what the tutoril said for the exception of the airplane. any ideas. anyone !! hope i gave you enough info.

thanks

my ailerons and elevator didnt. elevader does move but without hardly any travel either direction. the ailerons dont move at all. i did exactly what the tutoril said for the exception of the airplane. any ideas.

I have no idea what that tutorial advises, but it sounds like you either did not assign them correctly or have not calibrated them. There are simple numbered steps for correct calibration given in the FSUIPC User Guide. Follow those.

If still no success, please find the FSUIPC4.INI file ("config settings") in the FSX Modules folder, and paste it into a message here.

Regards

Pete