The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

Announcing MyTraffic Professional 5.4a

I'm happy to present a new version of MyTraffic to the Community today. It is a minor update from version 5.4 in the sense that users of Version 5.4 find a free incremental update announced on the forum - of course it contains a long list of new items that make it the best MyTraffic ever. Let me outline the most important additions here:

All new aircraft models:

Asked for since quite some time, friends of small commuters and General Aviation will like the new BN2 Islander. And friends of historical birds will welcome the Viscount 700 and 800.

Second generation FSX models

This time, the 767-200 and 767-300, passenger and cargo models, have been reworked to get fully animated textured wings and higher level of detail on the gears.

Replacement of FS9 models

Several remaining models have been redone in FSX SP2 data format, among them the Jetstream 41 and the P3 Orion. All aircraft models that still fly are in the new format now.

New paints:

The update from version 5.4 to 5.4a brings 178 new paints

New schedules

A set of new schedules, based on data from end of february 2012, has been created. The coverage of airports with real world flights could be extended to all major airports and all airlines which allow their data to be displayed in public.

New airports:

12 airports, missing in FSX/P3D and MyTraffic up to now, have been created all from scratch based on charts (if public) or areal photography, among them the new airport of Durban, most of them new important airports in China.

And if that isn't enough:

AI traffic included to MyTraffic has been extended to cover ships now, a completely new set of tools, almost 100 variants of ships (using mostly stock models) and more than 100 harbors have been added - MyCaptain is born, and included in MyTraffic 5.4a Professional.

Thanks, my friend. Yes, and looking through the periscope of a diving submarine is very boring until an AI ship passes - you see I'm experimenting with the new features of Prepar3D...