1 reply to this topic

#1 Screwbottle

Screwbottle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEdenvale Johannesburg South Africa

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm not sure if anyone is monitoring this forum as there seems to be no replies to the latest posts but I'll try anyway.

I've only just noticed this after nearly two years of owning the CD version with FS9/FSX version of the SF260, but I found a missing texture/repaint in the FSX installation folder. Under the \SimObjects\Airplanes\RealAir SF-260 Left Seat\Texture.WBG there is this texture folder with just a thumbnail in it. I am presuming the the WBG stands for White Blue Gold as that is the colours of the model thumbnail there. There is nothing else, not even the.cfg to point to a texture in the right seat folder, as with the other textures, so a phantom texture.

How I came across it recently, is one of the texture add-ons made a reference to the White Blue Gold model and to use it's texture as a base for the add-on one. Well as you can see I could not find it except the folder and the thumbnail. And I 've checked the CD, as well as re-install, it stays in it's state. Nor is it available in FS2004. I am presuming it was an older texture for earlier FS versions and it has somehow slipped through the production cracks in the compilation of this CD.

Anyone else experienced this and where could we find it. I am busy scouring the web but no luck so far and no other reference or other users noticing this.

Regards
Andrew
Windows 7 Utlimate x64 / Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot
Intel Core2 Duo 6850 3GHZ - MSI X-38 Diamond mobo
Asus ATI EAH5770 CUcore 1GB - Super Talent 6GB DDR3 1333MHZ - Onboard Realtek 7.1 Surround
Hitachi Deskstar 800GB SATAII RAID0 - Samsung 1TB SATAII Storage - Samsung 500GB SATAII Linux
Samsung 18x SATA DVDRW * 2 Opticals - Thermaltake Toughpower 750W PSU - Zalman CNPS9700 LED Cooler

Apple PowerMac Quicksilver 2002
OSX Leopard 10.5.8 - Dual 1.8GHZ processors
160GB/80GB HDD's / Superdrive / 1.5GB mem

#2 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,349 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Contacting RealAir would probably be your best step, as they will know what is supposed to be where.

They can be contacted through their website, here: http://www.realairsi...hp?page=support

Cheers,

Ian P.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket