31st January 2014
SupertrafficBoard V3.3 for Prepar3D V2 is now live at the following stores:
It is coming soon at:
16th January 2014
SuperTrafficBoard V3.3 for Prepar3D V2 is now complete. See:
for full details, including how existing STB V3 for Prepa3D V1 customers can get it for free and existing STB V3 for FSX customers can get it at a 75% discount on the normal price.
5th December 2012
STB for Prepar3D Release Candidate undergoing final testing.
24th November 2012
STB Data Server for FSX V220.127.116.11 Update now available. Click here for details.
24th November 2012
STB for Prepar3D Beta 2 released to the beta testing team.
27th May 2012
The updated collection of airline logos for MyTraffic 5.4A is now available for download. Many new airlines where added not only for the 5.4A release, but some missing from previous releases also. You can download the collection by clicking here.
18th May 2012
Development and testing for a Prepar3d version of STB is underway. While STB can be forced to work with P3D through a lot of manual changes, we'd like to have something that works natively with little configuration effort on behalf of the customer. While P3D is indeed based on FSX, a lot of things that STB is interested in have changed between the two, and there is still some work to do to accommodate those differences. Stay tuned for news of the beta in due course.
28th April 2012
STB V3.1 Service Pack 3 Update 2 now available for download, and introduces more new features and bug fixes listed below. The update is free of charge to existing customers, and includes all previous changes for STB V3. Click here for more details!
- New Auto Layout option for User Interface.
- Ability to set the font for the FSX Time Display.
- Fix for exceptions when the schedule cannot be determined for an out of context UT2 aircraft.
- Fix for exception when an aircraft with a blank make/model name is asked to Depart Now.
- The size of the airport logo may now be configured.
- MakeRwys V4.60
- Auto Select Nearest Airport can now be switched on and off from the main window by clicking the Auto Select indicator.
- The main STB window minimum size is reduced.
- Fix for problems when "All Flights" and "Auto Select Nearest Airport" are selected at the same time.
- Fix an exception that occurs during airport compilation when a SimObjects path in fsx.cfg is invalid.
- Fix for not being able to manually set departure and arrival airports for the user aircraft when an FSX flight plan is not configured.
25th March 2012
Flight1 releases SoundStream, which may be of interest to customers that run STB in windowed mode on the same computer as FSX. The purpose of SoundStream is to continue the FSX sound even when another window has focus, such as STB. For more details, click here.
17th February 2012
STB V3.1 Service Pack 3 update 1 now available for download, click here for more details!
- Handle blank lines in the runway data produced by MakeRwys
- Prevent crashes in Shadow AI when simulator speed is increased above 4x.
6th February 2012
STB V3.1 Service Pack 3 now available for download, click here for more details!
- Fix crash and duplicated flights when lower case keywords are specified in scenery.cfg
- Settings notebook rendered with scroll bars when it is too big to fit on the screen.
10th December 2011
Service Pack 2 now available for download, click here for more details!
- New Arrival/Departures split screen facility.
- The overall state of the user aircraft, that drives the value or the user’s arrival and departure remarks on the board, may be set manually.
- The various system states required for automatic state detection may also be listed.
- User Aircraft interpretation engine has been further optimized.
- User Aircraft status flow changed to improve the distribution of time between Final Call, Closed and Taxi.
- User aircraft may now use the seat belt switch to signal "Final Call".
- Deploy flaps at start of taxi rather than Take Off 1.
- Automatic jetway docking/undocking for the user aircraft.
- Performance improvements when changing airports and settings.
- The number of decimal places in distance measurements may be configured.
- Report errors in the runways.xml in a more helpful manner.
- When an application error occurs in STB, the details are recorded in the file crash.txt
- Missing sort glyphs on column headings fixed.
- Page Down/Page Up keys correctly handled in the non-scroll bar views;
- Fix for depart and now not working on remote STB client
- Add support for custom filters in the "All Airports" view.
- Fix for missing ATC callsign and flight number for aircraft that are forced to depart due to lateness
- Handle empty UT2 user schedules.
- Handle blanks in the aircraft.cfg ATC_TYPE and ATC_MODEL keywords.
21st February 2010
Service Pack 1 for STB3 and STB-DS now available for download, click here for more!
- Fix for the user aircraft listing omitting the public airline name and IATA flight code derived from the callsign.
- Fix for certain national language characters causing an exception when reading scenery.cfg
- Enable MakeRwys to operate after the warning about it taking a long time is suppressed.
- Fix for user aircraft never showing departure remark "Boarding".
- Show/Hide action bar by pressing the Ctrl key.
- Elect a column to be colored different to the rest, e.g. yellow columns with white airport names.
- Arrival and Departure remarks change color depending on the flight state, like a real airport.
- New Lock COM1 command.
- Fix for a blank Flight Category for the users flight listing.
- Upgrade MakeRwys to 4.43
- Prevent STB exception when a zero length BGL file is encountered.
- Prevent STB exception when a schedule BGL contains duplicate entries in the aircraft database
- Report the full name and scenery library entry of any BGL files that cannot be compiled into the airports database.
- Resolved error during airport compilation (immediately after the g5.csv file is processed) observed on a small number of systems that use the comma symbol as the decimal point.
- Spelling mistake in Military Departure state: "Breifing"
29 November 2010
Announcing SuperTrafficBoard Version 3, adding 16 new and updated features to the leading add-on for displaying, managing and interacting with your AI traffic. Click here for more!
15 June 2010
SuperTrafficBoard V2.3 is now available from Flight1. Click here for further information.
10 June 2010
SuperTrafficBoard V2.3 is now available! This update is free to existing customers, and is provided as a full installer. Just remove the old version, and replace it with V2.3. Please visit the shop where you original purchased the product to obtain the new installer.
The main feature of V2.3 is full support for Ultimate Traffic 2 flight schedules. Rather than seeing a board full of question marks where the times and destinations are unknown, UT2 supplies all that information exclusively to STB. Thanks to UT2, you can now see "real" departure and arrival times, and destination airports. This goes way beyond the capabilities of other traffic utilities including FSX's Traffic Toolbox Explorer.
Customers who do not use UT2 do not need to install V2.3, there are no other changes included.
17th May 2010
Development is complete on SuperTrafficBoard V2.3, including vastly improved UT2 support performed with full cooperation from Flight1. Release is exepected the second week of June, and will be a free update for all existing customers.
4th May 2009
STB V2.2, a free upgrade for all STB customers is now available!
2nd April 2009
Please visit the SuperTrafficBoard support forum for a series of articles concerning the upcoming STB V2.2 release.
25th Febuary 2009
Excellent review from Avsim. Click here for more details.
19th Feburary 2009
SuperTrafficBoard V2.2. This free upgrade for existing customers is moving rapidly over the horizon and we are aiming for a mid 2Q09 release. There are some exciting new functions in addition to the usual minor bug fixes, and we'll talk more about those as release day draws near.
18th Feburary 2009
Statement concerning the closure of ACES studio. I am saddened and disappointed to hear of Microsofts decision to close ACES studio. While we await further developments in the Flight Simulator story, I remain totally committed to FSX and Super Traffic Board development continues at full speed. Please check back regularly for more news.
10th December 2008
Flying-W is delighted to announce the availability of SuperTrafficBoard V2.1. Packed full of new features, this is available as a free upgrade to existing customers.
16th November 2008
SuperTrafficBoard now available from Aerosoft, with a special limited time discount to customers whom own the boxed/DVD version of MyTrafficX.
7th November 2008
The World of AI Configuration files are updated to reflect WOAI packages released up until the end of October.
1st November 2008
Based on customer feedback, updated configuration files are now available for Just Flight Traffic X.
26th October 2008
Time for another celebration! SuperTrafficBoard is updated with new configurations files reflecting the aircraft and airlines of Just Flight TrafficX.
24th October 2008
To celebrate the recent launch of MyTrafficX 5.2, SuperTrafficBoard is updated with new configuration files reflecting the new aircraft and airlines now available.
23rd October 2008
SuperTrafficBoard V2.1 Alpha 3 sent to the test team. We'll be aiming to start a beta program around mid-November.
22nd October 2008
The much anticipated Just Flight TrafficX is now available at the Just Flight download shop, with a DVD Box version to follow shortly. SuperTrafficBoard fully supports TrafficX and works great "straight out of the box". Configuration files for airlines and aircraft are currently being developed to make it look even better. These will be a free download, available soon.
10th October 2008
SuperTrafficBoard V2.1 Alpha 2 sent to the test team. Still on schedule for new release in December.
3rd October 2008
SuperTrafficBoard is nominated in the FS Tools category of the 2008 simFlight Awards. Click here for your opportunity to vote for all of your favourite add-ons!
26th September 2008
The next version of SuperTrafficBoard is V2.1 due at the end of the year. The first alpha code drop was sent to the testing team today.
16th September 2008
We are delighted to announce that Super Traffic Board is now available in the download shop of PC Aviator. For further details, click here.
16th September 2008
Now the publishing work is drawing to a close, work has begun on Super Traffic Board V2.1. In addition to fixes to the small number of bugs reported so far, there will be some exciting new functions included. We are aiming to complete V2.1 before the end of 2008.