#1 bagno

bagno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Locationengland

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

Hey all

as u may know i had some problems lately with all addons etc but with ur help i fixed them.

Well now i have a different problem. When i make flight plan or i just watch AI when i get to bigger airport i get an error sound the game still plays etc and this sound repeats like ever 6 seconds. The error doesnt come up anywhere its just the sound and when i look away from airport the sound stops.

It happen only once that after like 50 warning sounds i got error saying "Your system has run out of free memory you might want to change your graphics ......" Well but i clicked on the game and i could still play it. Any idea why is this happening to me.

I also realized that the sound stopswhen everything is buffered and appeared when i look at one direction. When i look back i get the sound again cos things behind my back need to buffer and i lose fps again. in air i have around 41-45 fps on ground medium airports i get around 20 to 30 fps and big airports 15 to 20 when it drops below 13 i get the warning sound. Its really annoying cos i can still play but i cant hear atc or airplanes because this error sound keeps on comming. I dont even get the message from it. I get plain sound.

I have STB UT2 some packages that work well with UT2 from WOAI

Rex 2
Ultimate ground enviroment Plus night enviroment
Fs passagers
I have fsx acceleration.

I think thats all.

any help appretied

Sorry for my terrible english.

#2 kobra

kobra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

You might want to list your system specs. It sounds like you're trying to load more than it can handle and getting memory errors. Try disabling a few of the addons, or even all of them, and seeing if you still get the erros. If not, try enabling them, one at a time to see if you can find your sweet spot.
- Think first...then monkey with it.
- There are two places to make money flying...below 3' and above 30,000'

#3 Vaas Montenegro

Vaas Montenegro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationRook Island, New Guinea

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

Are you using a Sound Blaster card, by any chance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket