• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chik

chik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

It has been over two months since I had my flight-simulator reworked by FSGS. I intended to write this review much earlier but quite frankly, I just haven't had time. I know that all of you who have had your systems reworked by FSGS know what I mean.
I have been flying for about twelve years and looking back I realized that I spent more time trying to fix one thing or another than I was flying! That may sound absurd but in fact it is true. However, in the past two months the only things I have been doing other than flying is re-installing a few add-ons that I wanted in my flight-sim to make it complete.
I had seen Michaels website for years and thought, "I can figure all this out myself. There's plenty of information on the web to answer any questions." Wrong! Most people don't have a clue. Do not browse the web for information about how to set up windows/FSX.
Michael is a hard core professional. It took a little getting used to because he is a superb business man and does not waste his customers time with friendly chit chat. Don't get me wrong, he is very approachable but has got a job to do. You are paying for a service and he will make sure that his time as well as yours is spent efficiently. When a task is completed, he moves on quickly. He is not interested in how his customers had done it in the past. Primarily because it was probably done wrong! The cost? Well, let me just say, I wouldn't work that cheap. Michael spent many hours with me and all of those hours were on the weekend. I would like to know how much money people spend on pay-ware thinking "hmmm, this would be nice to have" Now did you install it correctly, did you uninstall it because it crashed your sim? Now everything is screwed up so you reformat you HD and start all over again! Not me. I have everything installed correctly, backed up, and am flying like a little kid.
In closing, let me say thank-you Michael for your service. I feel that you went over and above the call while we worked together. You not only gave me a new sim but you taught me how to operate it as well. The confidence in knowing that my windows installation, the over-clock settings, and my Flight-simulator are all in perfect harmony.

All the best Mike-------------Bill

#2 park86

park86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

I couldn't agreee more. My experience with Michael was outstanding. All the best Michael

#3 jimh

jimh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

My experience too. Michael is very successful in transforming performance, and is extremely generous with his time.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Michael.

Very Best Wishes, Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket