1 reply to this topic

#1 Efklidis

Efklidis

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

Hey, I am trying to play online with my buddy that lives down the street from me. For some reason we can not go in the same room. For example, He will see different sessions than me. Some locked sessions for him are unlocked for me. I can't see his sessions and he can't see mine. And when I invite him it does not find the game... I looked all over the web and tried numerous things such as port settings but we still are not able to play. Any ideas?

Cheers, Efklidis

#2 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,195 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

The first thing to try is "get out of Free Flight". If you go into Bush Flying or Adventures or one of the other, less populated, rooms then you will usually find it easier to get the same sessions listed - although sometimes it can take a while before the screen shows every session available. Also, don't forget that you can add your friend as a friend in Gamespy, which I believe allows you to start a session and invite them to join by right clicking them in the contacts list on the left side of the screen.

Cheers,

Ian P.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket