fsuipc send direct to fax
Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:28 AM
Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:45 AM
Sorry, how is FSUIPC related to fax? FSUIPC is a module which runs inside Flight Simulator.
Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:41 PM
"when using fsuipc to send direct to fsx do your still have setup that device in fsx" makes more sense.
Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:47 PM
Ah, thanks! Never occurred to me! (I used to write software for fax machines!)
So, I assume the question relates to game controller devices. In which case the answer depends on where and how he is assigning the devices: The choices are:
* Assign in FSX, don't use FSUIPC
* Assign in FSX, calibrate in FSUIPC
* Assign in FSUIPC to FS controls, don't calibrate in FSUIPC
* Assign in FSUIPC to FS controls, calibrate in FSUIPC
* Assign in FSUIPC "direct to FSUIPC calibration", and calibrate in FSUIPC.
The first two need the device recognised and "setup" in FSX. The others don't, and in fact doing so could cause conflicts.
Hope that answers the question I've assumed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users