#1 Snozzeltoff

Snozzeltoff

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hi there guys,
I'm looking to gather a list of add-on aircraft that people can't buy or download at the moment. What sort of planes are you after?

I'm a freelance 3D Artist and have worked on 2 airport expansions for Aerosoft. I would like to work on more including detailed aircraft models but there needs to be a demand for something to be made and published.
Or if someone would like model made for them then please PM me. I can model and texture and set the 3Ds Max file up, the exporting and installing into FSX i have not done myself.

Thanks,

Alex.

#2 BritishEagle

BritishEagle

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

A BAC1-11 for FSX to the standard of Carenado's recent models... Dave Maltby's version is supurb - I think though with the resources that Carenado have they could make a killer 'oldies' or Vintage collection for FSX , P3D and XP10.

#3 Snozzeltoff

Snozzeltoff

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:15 AM

Hi, do you have a link to Dave Maltby's work?
I can also get in touch with Carenado's.

Thanks for the info, keep it coming.

#4 CXA001

CXA001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationCEO Canadian Xpress Virtual Airline

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

One aircraft that comes to mind is the Fokker F100-650. I know Flight 1 has one that is the old Digital Aviation model, but there is no 3D cockpit in it, which is a must for most pilots now a days.

Would love to see this modeled.
Posted Image

#5 lordofwings

lordofwings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

I am looking for the Maule M-7 as in FSX but in tricycle configuration rather than the annoying tail wheel. I have seen it in real life as well as in the Maule website. The default Maule looks and flies superbly and the VC is fantastic but has a tailwheel (major downer for me). I no longer fly 2D panels and have grown used to high quality VCs.
Blogger: Lord of Wings Blog
Facebook: Lord of Wings
Twitter: @aviationweb

#6 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,303 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'd still like a Maule Super Rocket amphibian, but I'm a little bit biased there!

Ian P.
Posted Image

#7 hyperionxl

hyperionxl

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBKK

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

Moar military aircraft.

b1
B2
Goshawk
v-22 osprey
f-117
Grippen

Beluga
Super Guppy

Some of these have payware/freeware releases already, but they aren't all that good unless I just haven't found the good ones.

#8 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,303 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

For Goshawk, check out Dino's freeware one. It'll be hard to top that even as payware.

Ian P.
Posted Image

#9 Stavros

Stavros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

One aircraft that comes to mind is the Fokker F100-650. I know Flight 1 has one that is the old Digital Aviation model, but there is no 3D cockpit in it, which is a must for most pilots now a days.

I remember making a thread on the old simflight forums with a poll on whether pilots prefer using the virtual cockpit or not. I did this immdediately after reading DA's explanation as to why they didn't include a VC; which was basically on the lines of "most pilots don't use a vc". It was a terrible excuse at the time, especially considering the response on here, which showed not only do most pilots prefer a VC, but many refuse to fly an add-on that doesn't have one. (Oh how we've changed since our 2D Meigs Field days :mrgreen: . It's great to see even those veterans who swore by the 2D cockpit have left it for good! :razz: )

Long story short, I want a little fokker (sorry coudn't resist), a Dornier 328 and a BAe 146-300. All with realistic dynamics, comprehensive manuals, and most importantly, a Virtual Cockpit. :)

#10 tphelps

tphelps

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA PNW

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Great topic and my first post. I mostly fly GA aircraft and enjoy bush and low and slow flights. One of my favorite's from FS9 was Bill and Lynn Lyons' PA-22 Piper Tri-pacer. They turned the humble Tri-pacer into a work of art, and what a joy to fly. Anyway, I miss it and would love to see an equivilant PA-22 (160 version) for FSX. Does anyone remember this rendition by Bill Lyons?

Thanks for the topic,

Ted

#11 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,381 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

On another forum I read that people are looking for a good Lockheed Tristar.

#12 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,303 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:10 PM

Just as another quick aside, Stavros, there are two BAe146-300s currently in development as free additions to existing FSX native packages - JustFlight (who have released a -200 already) and QualityWings (who have released RJ70/85/100 models already).

Ian P.
Posted Image

#13 cheezyflier

cheezyflier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Locationtoronto, canada

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

whatever it ends up being, can it not be super-duper high def textures? not all of us run fsx on a hal 9000
yo momma's so fat, she jumped for joy and got stuck

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSX, expansion, aircraft, 3D, model, texture, wanted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket