• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Todd McCuistion

Todd McCuistion

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

I belong to a virtual airline and like to fly long flights. While at cruise altitude, I like to watch YouTube, Hulu, or browser the forum at my virtual airline. I currently useFS Web Communicator, but it's getting outdated. It uses the Internet Explorer 7 engine, and YouTube just stopped support for it, and Hulu just started stuttering so bad it causes FSX to crash. I contacted the developer 3 years ago asking him if he could make another one that uses the Firefox browser engine, but he said he has left the flight sim community and will no longer work on it. I'd be willing to contact him again to ask permission to take it over if someone would be willing to look at it and update the browser engine. I've tried to change it myself, but when looking at it with CFF Explorer I haven't the slightest idea what I'm looking for.

There once was another addon at this forum called InCabin Browser, but it seems as though the developers stopped working on it back in 2008.

Can anyone help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket