4 replies to this topic

#1 amicodepla

amicodepla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Today I have bought this program. I have followed all instructions for fs2004: i have park my airplane on airport, i have opened Runway Dumping, I have taxied to the runway but when i take off i don't ear nothing :evil: I have tried it on FSX but the result is the same :evil: :evil: . I have change something on Fsuipc? The program is on program(86) but i have given all authorizations because it work....The program's test sound work....
my configuration:
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
audio:realtek ( integrated on motherboard)
fs2004 9.1
fsupic 3.99s

FsX sp2
fsupic 4.84

#2 amicodepla

amicodepla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

solved the problem.... the file make runways must be copied on fs2004 and fsX directory and must be opened it. It will create the database of all airport, only this, the program work!!! :razz:

#3 signmanbob

signmanbob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Yes, you have to go into the FSX main directory, run the MakesRwys.exe and wait while it rebuilds the airport runway database.

#4 ImLestat

ImLestat

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

I just bought it at Sim Market, but it's seems not working in my computer no sound what so ever, I already follow the instruction manual how to install step by step.

1. I installed MakeRwys.exe to main Folder FSX and Run the application

2.I Update the Runway Dumping effect to V1.1, after finish the installation I check the main Folder Installation FSPS, there's 2 Folder Runway Bumping Effect and Runway Dumping Effect.is that right? or i should combine the two Folder?.

3. In the application i try to test Sound it did working, but when I run in the FSX, it's not working.

4.last in the manual said "Check if you have FS Connected (low left) and if on the low center the correct name of the airport is displayed." yes my FS has Connected, but in Airport Information it's only blank, it's seems the application can't detect my Aerosoft EHAM Scenery.

Edited by ImLestat, 03 August 2012 - 10:30 PM.

#5 BD-FSPS

BD-FSPS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

Solved via support ticket system.

FSUIPC Latest version was needed.
Check out the unofficial FSPS developer team news: http://blog.thefsps.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket