• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pride545

pride545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

I have tried to set the FSX flight Plans path to where I want it to save theplans (Attach #2) and it goes back to the C:\User\Moe\Documents (#1) as soon as I save a plan. Then I get an error message as soon as I go to set it again (Attach #3). Why can't I keep it set to C:\Microsioft FSX\PMDG\Flightplans like I want it? This is after I installed 9.2.1.

Attached Files

• Attached File  #2.jpg   91.39KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  #1.jpg   107.59KB   7 downloads
  • Attached File  #3.jpg   85.34KB   5 downloads

#2 pride545

pride545

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

Hello, anybody home???

#3 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,349 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:57 AM

As per the "important information" announcement at the top of the forum (http://forum.simflig...ion-importante/), Volker is away until the 13th.

However, the FSX flightplans folder needs to be exactly that - the FSX flight plans folder (userprofile\documents\flight simulator X files). If you wish to export to PMDG format, then simply by selecting "Save As" with the PMDG tick box ticked, the PMDG format flight plan will be saved in the correct folder for PMDG flight plans as well.

Ian P.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket