babewatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

Hi all

I recently suffered a harddrive crash and Im slowly getting things back together. Ive just reinstalled Mytraffic but Im missing a file I had which was the trafficdatabasebuilder. exe file. I have the tool box. dll
file unfortunately I dont have the other if anyone could email the file to me that would be much appreciated. My email is bore4444@hotmail.com
Thanks all
Don

#2 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,332 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

This file is part of the FSX SDK, so you should have it in your SDK folder. Copy, not move it over. If you haven't, please send me a PM.

#3 babewatcher

babewatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Thanks Burkhard
I found the files on another computer i havent used in 2 yrs. Problem now is FSX is not recognizing the traffictoolbox.dll file. I have the file in the my traffic folder with the trafficdatabasebuilderX.exe file but when i load up fsx its not there. I checked the FSX config file and the traffictoolbox.dll file is not in the trusted list where it should be. I am using Windows 7 home premium 64 version
Any suggestions.
thanks again
Don

#4 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,332 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

There are 4 versions of the SDK. First make sure that you use the SDK that is the one of the FSX version that you have installed. SP2 is different to acceleration. I really recommned to go through installation of the SDK and updating to the version that you have - there are many references made in this setup that I do not know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket