The simFlight Network Forums

LINDA or FSUIPC Issue - Any Clue ?

Dear friends,

I have registered FSUIPC 4.858, PMDG 737NGX SP1c, Windows 7 Pro SP1 and I'm using LINDA 1.11 with PMDG module 1.8 to configure my Saitek X52 Pro with latest drivers installed.

The issue is that when entering FSX SP2 and loading PMDG 737-800WL, the LINDA console loaded the aircraft module Project Magenta not PMDG then of course no Saitek assignments worked properly.

The only way to get rid of the problem was to delete Project Magenta folders in LINDA directories under FSX Modules folders.

Do you know why this happen and where are located the issue (LINDA or FSUIPC) ?

Best Regards,

Adenilson

Friends,

In LINDA I have configured all Saitek assignments to PMDG 737 and have synched with it. Not sure why LINDA console loaded Project Magenta instead.

The curious thing is that old versions of FSUIPC and LINDA not presented any issues in my computer. It's not critical because I solved deleting Project Magenta folders. I'm just curious and maybe other users can be experiencing same issue. I'm supposing I'm not commiting any mistake because I use both softwares without issues for a long time. It just happened when I decided to upgrade the softwares to the latest versions.

Best Regards,

Adenilson