The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guido

LSZH home base of Thomas Cook

Hi Burkhard

After the update to 5.4b I checked if the A380 from Singapore is now at Zurich Airport (LSZH). I did set the time to 9 and then to 10. Unfortunately I could not find it (FSX AI at 30). But I did spot between 5 and 6 Thomas Cook planes. Looks like they have a new home base. I wonder if I set something wrong ? On the other hand it looks like that the update installs the 2012 schedule automatically.

Further I spotted some black Bombardiers at several parking positions.

One last remark: DX10 is for me not useful as most of my scenery add-ons do not support it and no update is in sight. Therefore I decided to go back to DX9 as the advantage is marginal but the problems big.

Thanks for your help and I wonder what I need to change for a better AI traffic representation.

Best regards

Guido

The MyTraffic X DX10 schedules do not require you to have FSX running in DX10 preview mode, the DX10 scheds work just as well in DX9 with the preview tick removed. The name is actually very confusing/misleading and I wish Burkhard would change the name to something less confusing then customers like yourself would not misunderstand. I propose that Burkhard rename the schedules to Legacy/SP1 for the old DX9/SP1 scheds and SP2/Accel/Gold for the new Scheds that only use aircraft that can (if you so wish) work in DX10 preview mode.

I see the textures are mixed up in the config, 07 and 08 have to be exchanged on the A333. Will come in the patch later this year...

Thanks for the feedback and the coming fix.

I wonder if I understand the DX9/DX10 comment right.

DX10: The scheduler uses only flights of aircrafts which are compatible with DX10 and DX9 mode.

Yes, DXT10 compatible are all aircraft that still fly by now, so for 2010 and 2012 schedules the result is identical (with exception of two helicopter types).