• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JohnC12

JohnC12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

I've read just about every review online regarding these products, and I almost didn't buy them based on the negative feedback, but with the advise from a fellow VA buddy, I'm glad I did!!

I have an i7 960 @ 3.2 GHz Quad core (x8 with hyper threading) 8 GB of RAM with dual NVIDA GeForce GTS 450 video cards.

Before installing Multicore Environment Advanced and FSX Booster, I was getting roughly 25 FPS at an airport with no traffic flying the default 738. OK, right? Well with traffic turned on at a busy airport flying the PMDG 737 NGX, my FPS dropped into the single digits.

After purchasing FSX Booster, in conjunction with FSPS Multicore Environment, I'm now getting a rock solid 35 FPS at a busy airport flying my PMDG 738. I couldn't be happier! FINALLY!

The program is very simple to use, but I did save my FSX.cfg file and allowed FSX to create a new one which is the one I allowed FSX Booster to play with. Again, always save your FSX.cfg file before you install any add-on software like this. I read so many reviews and just scratch my head at some of their outcomes... and they wonder why the program isn't working for them. Read, read, read the instructions before you install programs.

FSX Booster v4 with Multicore Environment Advanced worked great for me and I couldn't be happier with my small $$ investment! Thank you FSPS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket