The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
F.Schmid

CTD when there is no flightplan

Good day.

First of all, I wish you a Happy New Year!

I was trying to save a route - VISR - VNLK (Navaid Plan). As I insert both airports and click Navaid Plan button, the route is correctly shown but when I tried to save it I receive a message:

"No flight plan can be saved for airports without runways (VNLK)"

I know VNLK is a 'peculiar' airport, so no problems at all, although it has an official runway. I can do it without FSC help. After all this is the first time I ever see this message.

The problem is when I click on "Open Approach Window" button. Imediately I receive a message: Run-time Error '380': Invalid property value" and FSC crashes to desktop.

Would you please try to reproduce this error and check it?

Best regards

Schmid

Win7-64

FSX Gold + Acceleration Pack

FSC 9.2.1

AIRAC 1213

Hello, Volker

No, there is not a runway at Airport Information window.

Using ADE (Airport Design Editor) there is the runway 06/24 with (only) 492,56 meters.

Regards

Schmid

I guess you are using Aerosoft's Lukla scenery. in fact there is no rwy available, because as it is a very sloped rwy it has been made as a 3D object. So setting up a flight plan like you did is not possible and btw unrealistic, as the only flights to Lukla IMHO start in Kathmandu. And means good old fashioned "hand" flying ;)

Hi, Otto.

No, I'm using the default scenery.

My point is less about having a flightplan but to have a CTD when clicking "Open Approach Window" with this Run-time error 380 which I'm supposed not to have.

Happy New Year!!!

Schmid

I rebuild the database with Database Manager and VNLK it shows up at aiport window.

But, as I said, the main point is to have a CTD when clicking "Open Approach Window" with this Run-time error 380.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Schmid