sudqui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Hello Pete.
First, my english languaje is very bad.
I'm going to try to explain my problem.
Two days ago I started my fs9 and I loaded a flight.
I have the MCP combo Boeing, and I started the software(VRSIM) of the MCP combo, and appears a window to select the plane I want to fly.
I select the Md82 Leonardo and push the bottom Fly Now and suddenly appears a window with this title FSUIPC PROBLEM!: THE FSUIPC.DLL code signature does not verify! Please check that the cryptographic services are running, or try applying the supplied globalsign root fix. you'll then need to restart FS.

Then I go to the menu of the FS and see that in modules the fsuipc exists, but it,s unregistered...I was very surprised..
Then, I consultated with my virtual flight company friends about this problem, and they advised me that reinstall the fsuipc again and register it like existing register...
Then I downloaded the last version of fsuipc and start the reinstalling process.
When start this process, appears a window with this title: FSUIPC INSTALLER: FOUND FS9, tha say: problem! My signature check on the installed FSUIPC.DLL. Please that and not listed as a "UNTRUSTED PUBLISHER" in Internet Explorer(Internet options-content-publishers).
Then I go to this place and I test of several ways to find where is listed (I don't know with what name is listed fsuipc) but I didn't find anything about fsuiop.
So, I decided to deleted all the list from untrusted publisher(editores de no confianza in spanish) and the fsuipc doest,n work. Still appears the same window to half the installation.
I don't know what to do.
i use the fsuipc for the MCP combo, FS keeper, to program all my Joys (I have two Proflight Yoke System, Rudders, Three Joys programated with Macros, and more and more.
I can't flght without fsuipc.
I need a solution please.
Thanks in advace.

#2 Andydigital

Andydigital

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • LocationMacclesfield

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Pete is away on holiday for a little while longer yet so I will try to help. I think the link below will take you to a post that should help you fix this problem.

http://forum.simflig...error-80092026/

supporter1.jpg
Cheers,
Andy.

#3 sudqui

sudqui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Andy, thanks thanks thanks, I've solution it,
And thanks also when you helped me when I programmed the MCP Combo boeing one year ago.
I'm going to save this link for I need it again.
Thanks.

#4 Andydigital

Andydigital

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • LocationMacclesfield

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

You are welcome.

supporter1.jpg
Cheers,
Andy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket