The simFlight Network Forums

Registered v3.999w from simMarket will not communicate

Hello. I purchased FSUIPC v3.999w from simMarket on January 6th. If I do not register then all my add ons work perfectly. But if I do register using the key I got from simMarket nothing will communicate with FS9. I have followed all the advised troubleshooting and none of those steps have fixed this issue.

I see there was another person who purchased from simMarket on the 4th I believe who is having the same issue.

Please help.

Thanks.

Check the date on your PC is set correctly. A common cause for this problem is that the date on the PC is set earlier than your purchase date.

Paul

Hello Paul,

My PC date is correct. This is a properly purchased key through simMarket, my pc date is correct. I put a ticket in to simMarket and they assure me there is not a sale issue involved here (although it is strange that another person purchased from them on the 4th and is having the same problem). Could it be that keys issued in 2013 are defective? Perhaps this date issue is something on your end or simMarket's end?

Many Thanks.

I guess you'll need to wait for Pete's return next week then.

In the mean time you could post the contents of your FSUIPC.log file (from your flight sim modules folder) here. It might point you or someone in the right direction and Pete usually asks to see it anyway.

Paul

Apologies for the delay in replying. As announced, I have been away on holidays.

My PC date is correct.

The date being incorrect is the most common reason. There aren't really many others, so I'd need to check here.

Please find your FSUIPC.LOG and FSUIPC.KEY files (in the FS Modules folder), ZIP them up and send to me at petedowson@btconnect.com.

Pete