2 replies to this topic

#1 Captsteff

Captsteff

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

When I go into FSUIPC4 and try and set a key press I get "(null)" coming up instead of the letter. For instance if I press CTRL-SHFT-Z it comes up as CTRL-SHFT-(null) and will not work.

I am running windows 7, FSX and FSUIPC version 4.853 (registered)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you...............Captsteff

#2 Pete Dowson

Pete Dowson

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 27,342 posts
  • LocationNear Stoke-on-Trent, UK

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

When I go into FSUIPC4 and try and set a key press I get "(null)" coming up instead of the letter. For instance if I press CTRL-SHFT-Z it comes up as CTRL-SHFT-(null) and will not work.
I am running windows 7, FSX and FSUIPC version 4.853 (registered)

That used to happen occasionally, and was always okay on 2nd or 3rd try, but was fixed a while ago. Your 4.853 is actually out of date and unsupported. Always look for updates when you find a problem. The current earliest release available is 4.86 (install that first), and there's a later one in Download Links (4.869).

Regards
Pete

#3 Andydigital

Andydigital

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • LocationMacclesfield

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Press CTRL SHIFT Z then let go of all three keys and then if you see Null press the Z again on its own and it will work fine then. I've no idea why NULL comes up once in a blue moon but doing the above with the none modifier key seems to bypass the issue and still register the correct total number of keys pressed.

supporter1.jpg
Cheers,
Andy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket