3 replies to this topic

#1 loveflying

loveflying

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

Hello.I'm new to FS2004 and I'm having an issue with the subject. when programing the FMC for flight (adding the different legs) right before I arrive to the final destination fs2004 kick me out and the application shuts down.. it only does this when reaching the last leg prior to the final destination. does anyone know why? again I program all my legs and then when I reach the final leg, I get kicked out of ms2004. For example going from klax to lkas, the last leg is prino, which I reach prino, game shuts down. any advise? thanks for all the help.

#2 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,358 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

FS2004 has no FMS as default, so can you tell us which add-on this is with, please? No-one will be able to help without that information.

Cheers,

Ian P.
Posted Image

#3 Kashiffc154

Kashiffc154

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDominica

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

Help please my PMDG MD11 is giving me an error message accessibleobjectfromevent could not be located in the dynamic link library OLEACC.dll help please cause I am unable to launch my PMDG MD11 but all others are loading ok

#4 Ian P

Ian P

Grumpy Old Mod

• Administrators
  • 5,358 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the middle, UK.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

I would really recommend contacting PMDG support for help with their products. Apart from anything else, they know the interractions between their various dll files, which no-one here (or on any other enthusiast site) will know!

Ian P.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket