3 replies to this topic

#1 andyjasper

andyjasper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Assumed best to start a new thread for these...

On 5.4B 2012 schedule, I note that Boeing 767-300 aircraft (example Air Canada) have an unusual high approach and do not land until halfway down the runway or abort landing completely. Is this a known bug and if so, how can I correct it myself?

Also I have noted at Kiev airport (Ukraine) although there are plenty of parking spaces, all aircraft disappear on landing (Is this also a known problem?)

#2 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,467 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Both problems are unknown, and since neither the aircraft nor the airport have been changed for year this has been seen by ten thousands of eyes, but I will check now they have been reported...

Edit: Which Kiev airport do you refer to?

#3 andyjasper

andyjasper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

Burkhard, Following further review it appears that there is definitely a problem with 767-400 (not -300 as previously stated) aircraft with high approach paths leading to missed approaches. I have now seen this at Geneva and Frankfurt airports whilst taxiing.

#4 Burkhard

Burkhard

Product Support

• Moderators
  • 14,467 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ah thanks, that might explain why this hasn't been reported yet since this is a very rare plane. Still the question which of the Kiev airports do you refer to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket