Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyjasper

Boeing 767-300 and Kiev

4 posts in this topic

Assumed best to start a new thread for these...

On 5.4B 2012 schedule, I note that Boeing 767-300 aircraft (example Air Canada) have an unusual high approach and do not land until halfway down the runway or abort landing completely. Is this a known bug and if so, how can I correct it myself?

Also I have noted at Kiev airport (Ukraine) although there are plenty of parking spaces, all aircraft disappear on landing (Is this also a known problem?)

Both problems are unknown, and since neither the aircraft nor the airport have been changed for year this has been seen by ten thousands of eyes, but I will check now they have been reported...

Edit: Which Kiev airport do you refer to?

Burkhard, Following further review it appears that there is definitely a problem with 767-400 (not -300 as previously stated) aircraft with high approach paths leading to missed approaches. I have now seen this at Geneva and Frankfurt airports whilst taxiing.

Ah thanks, that might explain why this hasn't been reported yet since this is a very rare plane. Still the question which of the Kiev airports do you refer to?