1 reply to this topic

#1 Dan T

Dan T

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:39 AM

I have a Full Motion Flight Simulator that I built as a means of overcoming motion sickness when flying commercial. It was a lot of work, a lot of fun, and it worked. By spending more and more time in the simulator while flying in MS Flight Simulator X, I was able to get my self used to the motions that used to make me ill. I have not heard of anyone else pursuing the construction of a Full Motion Flight Simulator Cockpit for this purpose and thought this would be a great place to post this information so that others with motion sickness problems can have something to think about.

Here's a link to my YouTube video showing the construction and operation of my simulator cockpit.
Enjoy!

#2 EricG772

EricG772

• new Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPort St Lucie Florida

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Fantastic job. Was this plans built or is it your design? I would like to build one similar with 1 windshield monitor and 2 side window monitors, if you added the side monitors it might also be more affective for your motion sickness by adding peripheral brain therapy as well. If you read this please email me at egelbman@yahoo.com or post here so I could find out the plan info. Thanks and again very impressive. Eric

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Simulator, Cockpit, Motion, Flight Simulator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About simFlight - simflight.com - simflight.de - simflight.fr - simflight.nl - simflight.pt - simflight.es - simflight.it - simflight.jp - simrussia.com - simMarket