The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic 5.4c released

After a rather long period of testing, finally MyTraffic 5.4c made ist way to Simmarket today.

Existing users of MyTraffic 5.4b can update using

http://www.fsrail.com/MTXU54bc.zip

Download this, save it, unpack and run the installer. This also applies to users who already applied the first version of the update - please just run this one and it will replace or add what has been reported. 

What is new in MyTraffic 5.4c?

First a brand new aircraft model, the A350-900, doing a few test flights.

Second about 100 new paints.

Third a few updates to airports requested here.

New schedules, of course.

The repsonse to the traffic density slider has been made softer, so maybe you have to increase these a bit.

I have the v5.4 Installed and I have not installed yet the 5.4b Update (252 MB).

does this 5.4c includes the 5.4b updates or I must install the 5.4b Update before the 5.4c Update?

Hi Bulkhard

I have the same issue has i have had with versions A and B of loading up the schedules, I have sent you a PM

The repsonse to the traffic density slider has been made softer, so maybe you have to increase these a bit.

Could you please advise where is the threshold now for scheduled traffic? In the past versions it was somewhere around 30%. Where is it now?

I'm interested to see only scheduled traffic in my sim.

Also, any plans for new Polish Airlines LOT livery and E195, B787 in their fleet?

Thank your for great product - it is really getting better from version to version.

I second suavec's question about the traffic slider setting. I usually run it around 35%, but how much should I increase it to see about the same amount of AI with 5.4c?

Other than that question, 5.4c is looking great. Thanks, Burkhard!

Hello,

As a registered owner of MTX 5.4A is there a way I can get the entire MTX 5.4C release SW with out going through the upgrade process. (I just want MTX 5.4C as if I was buying it new) I am sorting SW and some programs (not MTX) I have have 4 or more updates to them and I would just like to get the latest version.  I will be rebuilding my system and it would be a great time to do a fresh install not an upgrade.  If it is possible.

Thanks.

Tom

the bc update updates from 5.4b to 5.4c, but this might bring a few black paints, but would not explain missing traffic. So I cannot say what you did wrong, please look at the check list to see if aircraft folder and scenery folder are known to FSX.

Did you apply the update from 5.4b to 5.4c to a Version 5.4a or 5.4? Please tell us in detail what you did so that we can help you.

Which Airport is that, which time of day, then we could see which Airline should have 3 A320 there.

Could you also please check the highest folders of MyTraffic\aircraft\A320\texture.Myxxx if there is any without the six texture files?

Hi Burkhard,

I installed 5.4b in P3D (v 1.4) some time ago and it has always worked just fine.

Does the 5.4C update apply to both FSX and P3D or are their separate versions?

Just want to be sure before I install the update.

Thanks for a great system.

Reading this again if you add the 5.4bc update to Version 5.3b it is clear you are missing a lot of planes - all that ciome with 5.4, 5.4a and 5.4b.

Just to add that a new patch to 5.4c has been uploaded today to www.fsrail.com/Patches54c.zip - I hope these adress the texture issues as well as the instability issues - which are not fully understood yet since they are not reproducable.

Hi Burkhard,

I posted the below inquiry previously but I don't think I got a reply.  Could you update me on this please?

Thanks

John

I installed 5.4b in P3D (v 1.4) some time ago and it has always worked just fine.

Does the 5.4C update apply to both FSX and P3D or are their separate versions?

Just want to be sure before I install the update.

Thanks for a great system.

Yes, the 5.4bc update does not touch any of the items that are different for the two sims, that is why you can use it for both sims.