The simFlight Network Forums

Help needed

Hello Pete,

I need some help to fix something.

I am using widefs to run some programs  to a client pc. I have fix the wideclient.ini like this to run and close the following programs :

[Config]
ButtonScanInterval=20
ClassInstance=0
NetworkTiming=5,1
MailslotTiming=2000,1000
PollInterval=2000
Port=8002
Port2=9002
ResponseTime=18
ApplicationDelay=0
TCPcoalesce=No
WaitForNewData=500
MaxSendQ=100
OnMaxSendQ=Log
NewSendScanTime=50
Priority=3,1,2
Window=0,0,112,27
ServerIPAddr=192.168.137.167
Protocol=TCP
; -----------------------------------------------
[user]
Log=Errors+
RunReady1=D:\FCU\fcu.exe
RunReady2=D:\AS2012\AS2012_Exec.exe
AllowShutdown=AppOnly
CloseReady1=Yes
CloseReady2=Yes

; ===============================================
[sounds]
Path=D:\WideFS\Sound\
Device1=Primary Sound Driver
Device2=C-Media Wave Device

but i want to add a 10 second's delay between running fcu and as2012. I have read about the delay command but i don't understand of how i can add this command so the as2012 will start 10 seconds after the fcu has started. Many thanks in advance.

but i want to add a 10 second's delay between running fcu and as2012. I have read about the delay command but i don't understand of how i can add this command so the as2012 will start 10 seconds after the fcu has started. Many thanks in advance.

You add a command by editing the INI file and typing the command on its own line. You seem to have managed to add RunReady commands, so what is so hard about adding DelayReady commands? I don't understand your difficulty. "DelayReady1=10" says, as clearly documented, delay for 10 seconds after loading the RunReady1 program. Isn't that what you want? What's the problem?

Pete