The simFlight Network Forums

My only problem is that when I calculate for the 777-300 I ALWAYS get an SEL of 70.  What am I doing wrong.  Happens no matter what the OAT or QNH is.

Jeff Even

Rocklin, CA, USA

Dear Jeff,

please post your input parameters, so I can look into what might be (if anything is) wrong.

Regards,

Dear Jeff,

please update your TOPER 777 to the latest version.

777-300ER variant has massive GE90 engines which produce a lot of power. Combine that with a near 4km runway and you get maximum assumed temperature allowed by TOPER which is 70 deg. (upper limit). Only under the same conditions and a weight of  645000 lb and above will you start getting lower assumed temperatures (69 deg.).

You can expect to have lower assumed temperatures when:

• taking off from short and high altitude runways
  • having high takeoff gross weights
  • using low flap settings (Flap 5)
  • outside air temperature is high and air pressure is low

Hope this answers your query. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

jeffeven    0

My bad.  Works just fine now.  Makes sense that I was using "ideal" conditions, i.e. runway length, cargo, etc.  Thanks for the quick response.  Love the tool.

Regards,

Jeff

chris737ng    0

Please post your here any queries regarding TOPER Tool for Boeing 777:

Good evening,

I just bought from SimMarket your program TOPER777v3.0.

After installing it on my system Win 7 64 bit the program is not starting.

A window opens and giving me this message ( TOPER 777 Ultimate has stopped working).

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Pilic    0

Gdesi brate. Right i've just bought this toper tool and everything was lloking fine, however the MAX TOW is incorrect as i was going from KIAD-OMDB and put in the TOW as 347835KG and the INTX 3800M which was the full TORA for 01C. All the wind QNH info was correct with flap 15 setting, but when i pressed calculate, it said i exceed the limit for the selected runway. I ignored this and applied a 35 degree ass temp and everything look fine. Later i tried this in DUBAI the TORA was 3800 M aprox with the same TOW and i couln't get a calculate. 

Pilic    0

Gdesi brate. I bought this tool and i am reasonably happy with it. If you could just explain why when i have for instant a 4500M with a TOW of say 350000KG and the OAT is 36 degrees (DUB) it doesn't give any V SPEEDS and a message pops up saying that i am overweight, when the MTOW is over this value? 

Gdesi brate. I bought this tool and i am reasonably happy with it. If you could just explain why when i have for instant a 4500M with a TOW of say 350000KG and the OAT is 36 degrees (DUB) it doesn't give any V SPEEDS and a message pops up saying that i am overweight, when the MTOW is over this value? 

Pozdrav,

could you please share either the screenshot or the data you used for that parcitular case. This will help me better answer your question.

Gdesi brate. Right i've just bought this toper tool and everything was lloking fine, however the MAX TOW is incorrect as i was going from KIAD-OMDB and put in the TOW as 347835KG and the INTX 3800M which was the full TORA for 01C. All the wind QNH info was correct with flap 15 setting, but when i pressed calculate, it said i exceed the limit for the selected runway. I ignored this and applied a 35 degree ass temp and everything look fine. Later i tried this in DUBAI the TORA was 3800 M aprox with the same TOW and i couln't get a calculate. 

I just realized this was the first post. Give me some time to analyse this and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

This is what I got. Please note that even if you use a wrong ass temp in the actual simulator you will be able to perform the takeoff as this is the limitation of the FS engine. Note: if you over-trim the airplane you could lift off even with insanely low speeds.

example_zpsthubwnnf.jpg

Hi,

I am happy with your tool, but can you implement a resize feature. With the new update it is too small on my Microsoft Surface 2/Windows 8.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=screenshot726jjqy.jpg

Bild "screenshot726jjqy.jpg" anzeigen.

Greetings PJ

Dear PJ,

sorry for the late reply-I was on holidays. This seems like a DPI issue. Could you please let me know which DPI settings do you currently use? Should you need any further info on how to check this setting, please follow this link.

Regards,

Flightoff27    0

Hello!

I purchased TOPER today but I can't start it.

When I run the program, I get an error (details are below).

I have Win 7 (ENG) and Framework installed (higher than 4.0).

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: TOPER B777.exe

Problem Signature 02: 3.0.0.4

Problem Signature 03: 540d0242

Problem Signature 04: System.Drawing

Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34209

Problem Signature 06: 53489a75

Problem Signature 07: 67f

Problem Signature 08: 6c

Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1049

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Hope that you will be able to help.

Anton Vind    0

Hi,

I have a question.

I was trying to calculate a takeoff from VHHH's runway 07R with the Boeing 777-300ER, but without succes.

It says that the maximum TOW is 334800 kg's, which is wrong. The correct maximum TOW is 351300 kg's, so please change the weight to the actual one.

I'll provide a screenshot of the situation.

Thanks in advance,

Anton Vind

Hi,

I have a question.

I was trying to calculate a takeoff from VHHH's runway 07R with the Boeing 777-300ER, but without succes.

It says that the maximum TOW is 334800 kg's, which is wrong. The correct maximum TOW is 351300 kg's, so please change the weight to the actual one.

I'll provide a screenshot of the situation.

Thanks in advance,

Anton Vind

Dear Anton,

is your TOPER 777 updated to latest version?

crab453    0

Hi - excellent program. I've run up on an issue on KJFK  31L or 13R...no matter which side I try I'm getting this crash. I've included both windows so you can see what numbers I'm entering. But again - it happens on either end of the runway. Wound up just departing 13L.

TOPER_Crash.png

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you were forced to change runways because of an software error. At first glance looks like the database might be corrupt. Please allow me some days to investigate.

Regards,

crab453    0

Thank you, sir. Loving the software. Also bought "FS Decelerate" which is useful, all though I haven't tried it much. Don't see much discussion about it.

Also bought "FS Decelerate" which is useful, all though I haven't tried it much. Don't see much discussion about it.

You can get more details in the manual. This kind of calculations are done regularly by air crew and bring the way you fly FS aircraft to a whole new level.

As I suspected it was a corrupt performance database. The error has been corrected in the new version 3.2.3 which can be downloaded from the updates section of TOPER 777.
Thank you very much for pointing this error out and helping TOPER get better.

Kindest regards,

ben972    0

Hello,

I bought Toper calculator today.
I installed version 3.0 delivered by Simmarket any resizing problem.
mini_547821311.jpg

I installed all the update or come to see the problem and the problem appears to me from the version 3.2.1
mini_784577182.jpg
I installed the latest version and it does not correct the problem to solve the problem?

Hello,

I bought Toper calculator today.

I installed version 3.0 delivered by Simmarket any resizing problem.

I installed all the update or come to see the problem and the problem appears to me from the version 3.2.1

I installed the latest version and it does not correct the problem to solve the problem?

Dear customer,

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues running TOPER 777 properly. At this moment I would like to ask you to provide me with following information:

• your current operating system and .NET framework installed
  • your screen resolution
  • are you running your copy of TOPER on a PC?

Also please try the following:

• completely uninstall TOPER and delete the installation folder and any files left
  • install fresh copy of TOPER and all updates

Awaiting your kind reply,

ben972    0

Hello, 

Latest version NET Framework 4.5.2 

My screen resolution : 3840 x 2160

Yes i installed TOPER on my disk C

Ok i try your solution