The simFlight Network Forums

TOPER Tool (Boeing 777) - Updates

Note: 'Avira' and 'Avast' antivirus packages do give a false positive.

All the updates for TOPER 777 Tool are avaliable for download here:

TOPER 777 v3.3.13 Update (07/05/2017):

INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. EACH SERIAL CAN BE USED ON 5 DIFFERENT MACHINES
Please make sure your system is not blocking the activation utility from having unrestricted internet access.

Effective changes in new release:

• fixed V2 bug

Download link:
TOPER 777 v 3.3.13

sdx.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear nikola I tried downlad the new Toper :the files are " infested" !!! Help Thanks

Dear Bayle,

by 'infested' do you mean your antivirus detects them as a virus? If so I can asure you that the files are clean, and virus free. Mediafire also checks all files for viruses and other malware during the upload process. Note: If you are using 'avira' or 'avast' they do give a false positive and this is a known issue.

I tried again without avira avast ...i get the new "table" and when i push calculate i get :

c:\Program Files(86)Toper Calculator Tool\data\windcor.dat tails on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TOPER Calculator Tool\B777\data\wndcor.dat'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
   at PerformanceCalculatorTemplate1.Form1.btnCalc_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

I tried again without avira avast ...i get the new "table" and when i push calculate i get :

c:\Program Files(86)Toper Calculator Tool\data\windcor.dat tails on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\TOPER Calculator Tool\B777\data\wndcor.dat'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
   at PerformanceCalculatorTemplate1.Form1.btnCalc_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please download the 2.0.2 update and let me know if it solved the problem.

I did it but always the same with 202

Dear Eric,

please uninstall TOPER completely, then install initial version 1.0 in a folder that is not 'Program Files' (example C:\Some Folder). After this please download and install all the updates: v2.0 beta, v2.0.2 and v2.0.3. Run it 'As administrator' at let me know if it still crashes with the same error code. If it keeps throwing an error, please ask simmarket for a refund, as I am unable to determine what is causing the issue at this moment in time. 

Kindest regards

• 11 months later...

This takes me to a download of 3.0.15!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPER 777 v3.0.16 Update:

• fixed GUI (floating elements) bug

Download link:

http://www.mediafire...16Upd_Setup.exe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPER777v3.0.15Upd_Setup.exe
Application (.EXE)
  • File size: 432.65 KB
  • Uploaded: 2014-09-24 02:15:06
  • Uploaded From:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Curt

Dear Curtis,

the problem has been fixed. Please go ahead and download version 3.0.16.

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Yes, now I have the correct version. Thank you!

/Curt

• 10 months later...

Hello,

I brought a second copy for a different computer on 9/20/15, installed the program on a Win7 - 32-bit laptop and this is what up popped after entering my code-key during registration. Also along with:

'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Index was outside the bound of the array' - when I selected the 'Details' radio button, this is what was provided. I would just like to use the product I brought! Cheers!

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at TOPER_B777X.Form3.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

TOPER B777

Assembly Version: 3.2.0.2

Win32 Version: 3.2.0.2

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/TOPER%20Calculator%20Tool/B777/TOPER%20B777.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Could you please make available an "all in one" installer with the latest version of TOPER777 that is v3.2.2

Hello,

I do realize that having cumulative versions is quite annoying, but they are organized it this way in order to provide maximum compatibility meaning that all the bugs are removed. I do plan on making a major update version, but at the moment I do not have enough free time to complete this task, which doesn't mean I will not release a 'one stand' version some time in the future. I hope you understand.

Kind regards,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi - I downloaded and installed the 3.2.4 update and installed it to the proper folder (I verified this multiple times, mine is in Q:\TOPER Calculator Tool\, this is also what the installer detects) but when I open the program, it still reports 3.2.3. Any ideas?

Hi - I downloaded and installed the 3.2.4 update and installed it to the proper folder (I verified this multiple times, mine is in Q:\TOPER Calculator Tool\, this is also what the installer detects) but when I open the program, it still reports 3.2.3. Any ideas?

Hello,

sorry for the confusion: the update contains the database fix, so the program still says 3.2.3 even though the correct update was applied.

Kind regards,

• 1 month later...

Hello

For some s

reason i can not load/updated to 3.3.4. When it asks me to input my serial code it keeps saying "Not worked try again"......

Can you help?

Thanks

Mark.

Dear Mark,

I am very sorry to hear that you cannot download the update. Please post last 4 digits of your serial number or your full purchase number, so I can sort out the issue for you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,