The simFlight Network Forums

Getting assigned parking for AI when taxi in

Garfield_X

Hi Peter,

I've just reinstalled my laptop so my FSX/FSUIPC stuff isn't up an running yet.  I'll get it installed at the weekend and test this for you - only on FSX though as I don't have P3D.  At least if it works on FSX we can rule out a problem with the DLL.

Paul

Thanks!

And i have only FS9 en P3D installed. :)

It could be a FSUIPC issues, as maybe it only fills those values if it is FSX, or it must be coded in de DLL that is only fills those vaules when it is FSX

If i need to test something just let me know.

Thank you Paul

I just tested it, but it seems that the values are all zero, although traffictoolbox shows an assigned parking.

As Pete said he reads all in what he did for FSX, then it must be P3D that does not set the data correct for FSUIPC?

Peter

Can you just do two quick tests for me?  When you application is running can you please test the values of:

FSUIPCConnection.FlightSimVersionConnected to make sure it's coming back as 'Prepar3d'.

FSUIPCConnection.DLLVersion to make sure it's 2.6.5124. (This will show what dll was actually loaded, rather than checking the version number on the disk).

Thanks,

Paul

My apologize.

Never do a quick test when you are tired. (had copied the new DLL in the wrong folder :oops: )

After a good sleep, i saw what i did wrong yesterday evening, and all works as aspected. thank you.

Also never test it on a busy airport like EHAM where all slots for ground traffic are full.

When an aircraft had landed, it disappeared of the ground list (there where more then 96 AC on the ground) until a certain distance (i think) and the become visible in the list again.

Hi Paul

I came a cross an issues that was not present in the 2.4 version.

When the following line is present, the FS sccreen starts 'jumping'. (tested with FS9)

private Offset<shortslewMode = new Offset<short>(0x05DCtrue); // Offset for moving the plane

When trying the slew command FS continue to refresh the scenery.

Switching to the 2,4 version everything works fine (i'm using the .NET 4 framework version)

edit: also your C# test program with produces the same result with this new version.

Peter