The simFlight Network Forums

ATCC new screenshot

Satch_999

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what ATCC is. Also can I have the link for the newsletter ? What product exactly did u release in Jan and I also am waiting on weather I should buy the 2011 Tower, 2012 TRACON or wait on an updated new version. Dont want to buy and then a new version comes out. Well u know what Im talking about. Thx. Im new to your forum as I just recently discovered you. Been playing ATC sim games from another site which is by far not as developed as what u r doing here. So, if I ask stupid questions, I do apologize.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know I know 🙂 Our biggest issue at the moment is that we are still need to figure out how to pull schedule for the sectors. We tried with the current schedule we have and the traffic was just boring. If we could get some database that would help us to create the traffic that would help us a lot. We have an old worldwide traffic database covering 24 hours and we wrote a little code based on great circle navigation to estimate who would fly in a certain sector but we got 5-10 planes per hour.

Otherwise the sim is pretty much done 🙂 

Vic

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2020 at 9:45 AM, FeelThere said:

We are keep searching for a solution for the traffic.
The other option would be to release the product for a less price without support and let the community build sectors and schedule.

I'm glad this topic is being updated since i've started it in February 24, 2014.

There's a lot of information over here: https://tar1090.adsbexchange.com/

I think this community sure can build sectors and schedules, so i'm willing to pay a less price if the the developers tools are provided too.

Wouldn't it be great to build MUAC airspace for example !

So my answer to your question @FeelThere (release the product for a less price without support): YES, YES, YES !, i'm willing to buy it.

• Upvote 2