The simFlight Network Forums

weather transfer from fs9fsx built-in weather engine

hi Pete,

my question is FSUIPC AND FSCommander (Volker Heine) related.

if its not too much work for you, please read this link and my posts:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76555-weather-transfer-from-fs9fsx-built-in-weather/

I know, you can help, as always!

What is your question? I see none.

If you need to write a program to interface to FSUIPC please download the FSUIPC SDK which contains all the information you need.

Regards

Pete

hi Pete,

my question is:

can I get / read via FSUIPC the weather data (direction, speed) of selected (e.g. by ICAO code) weather stations of the FSX weather engine. The weather is configured by me through the FSX weather page. can I read the anwers in your SDK?. I didnt do it yet.

My main question though was for the FSC team of Volker Heine, to show these data on their FSC map.

thanks

Alhard

can I get / read via FSUIPC the weather data (direction, speed) of selected (e.g. by ICAO code) weather stations of the FSX weather engine.

Yes. By ICAO of Wx Station, or by Lat/Lon.

The weather is configured by me through the FSX weather page. can I read the anwers in your SDK?

Yes.

didnt do it yet.

You didn't look?

My main question though was for the FSC team of Volker Heine, to show these data on their FSC map.

Wouldn't it be best addressed to them, in that case? I doubt they visit here.

Pete